Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

salty-keyblade-master

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by salty-keyblade-master

  1. That last desperate Doom attack was some bullshit. I had him down to 1 HP and then BAM Even worse, I accidentally went into Rage Form
  2. Actually, I only used a Kupo Coin for Larxene. Marluxia was manageable with Cure and Elixer spam
  3. Elixers and Kupo Coins saved my ass, for real
  4. Rhyme: "Well you know what they, 'Sometimes memories just need a little help getting out!'" ? Everyone Else: "NO ONE SAYS THAT" WTF
  5. (Ngl, the one cutscene where Kairi and Riku turn into Aqua and Terra and Sora/Ven vainly tries to run to them makes me tear up)
  6. I wanna play an action RPG, not a pet simulator
  7. The damn Dream Eaters I HATE how they're linked to abilities
  8. (Why yes, I AM quoting that one BloodyBizKit video)
  9. I've heard people call BBS "The Turning Point"
  10. To this day, DDD is the one KH game I refuse to play
  11. Glad we all agree that DDD is where it officially jumped the shark
  12. ...........Everything makes sense now So is the manga, even if it does take a more humorous approach (Sorry, I'm just a big Manga!Kairi stan)
  13. Like, is this a George Lucas situation? That without people around to tell him "no", Nomura fails?
  14. Pfft, yeah For all the shit EVERYONE gave Sora throughout KH3, he was the only one who was consistently competent
  15. I'm just saying, compared to everyone else, Riku's character is the most dynamic to me
  16. It's like Nomura got bored with Kairi after KH1 and decided to shaft her for Naminé, then Xion, and then Aqua. It's such a shame At least it looks like he's listening to criticism now and trying to fix her
  17. Ahhhhh proceeds to start a new game on beginner mode and cheese the firetruck out of everything
  18. Hey, how do you unlock these premium menus and cheat codes and stuff? Pardon the silly question, but I'm kinda confused here

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top