Everything posted by salty-keyblade-master
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
@zeldafan1002 Thanks for the tip! I was thinking I was going to have to farm for elixirs and money on my main save and replay the DLC all over again I hope it works
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Well, it's been out for 2 days and people are already finding patterns. It took, what, a YEAR for players to get LW's moves down to a science? Who knows, maybe it'll be that case again with this. I'm noticing that these data fights have a sort of method to their attacks. Almost like a revenge value
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
@austinbarry Thanks, dude @zeldafan1002 Yeah, I learned that the hard way Dx
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I'm on Limit Cut now ...I managed to beat Data Repliku at least. Though I had to use a Kupo Coin so idk if it even counts Vanitas was a disaster. Couldn't even get him down half way. I was able to get Marluxia down to one health bar before I died last night, so I think I'm going to focus on beating him next. I'm actually kinda annoyed. The whole reason I got Re:Mind was for the story. And with a big portion being locked behind a whopping 13 bonus bosses... Scratch that, 14 bonus bosses evidently At least his new Doom attack is more manageable Lol yep Oathkeeper is a god send Though I'm seriously considering grinding for Ultima Weapon to use on these Data Fights I think it'd really turn the tables
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I beat Re:Mind. Loved it! Though...I feel like this is content that REALLY should have been in the base game to begin with
-
Rise Of Skywalker Spoilers Chat
Yeah, didn't they say point blank that they were making everything up as they went along once? Cause...it definitely shows
-
Rise Of Skywalker Spoilers Chat
Guess that's what happens when you switch directors in the middle of a trilogy
-
Rise Of Skywalker Spoilers Chat
I think my overall feelings towards the new trilogy are...meh I liked TFA, TLJ kinda killed any expectations I had for the movies (not to say I HATED it, it was just very flawed and I wasn't feeling the...choices that were made), and TROS was an obviously scrambled movie trying to appease everyone yet no one at the same time It's been said before, but it's the truth. As flawed as the prequels were, they still had some sort of direction, I don't see any of that with the sequels. It's like they're trying to be three things at once: they're trying to be the original trilogy, they're trying to be they're own thing, and they're actually trying to dismantle and go against the original trilogy
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat