Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don’t have anyone to invite here
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh, good luck with that!
  3. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My name is boring on this server, I don’t have any color role.
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi Slash and Inçen!
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello hello! :Soraproud: Everyone is offline. :MichiSad:
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm spending too much time on Discord these days
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    not much
  8. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey KH13! ?
  9. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What DM? You haven’t sent me a DM since that link to Nova’s server over a month ago Inçen.
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I tend to forget this server exists these days. Whoops. :yikes:
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I still need to see the first movie. But it’s not on Netflix.
  12. Why would they sell a chess board if you can't even play chess on it?
  13. This is sad
  14. Someone destroyed their PS4 for a game? Huh?
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sorry, I've never played FFX
  16. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Of course it doesn't, English always sounds cooler than French.
  17. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I haven't played the game in French in years so I forgot what he says
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I only forgot one word :MichSip:
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    GET ON THE HYDRA'S BACK! Woops sorry this triggered past KH2 trauma.
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I guess
  21. That’s a cool mount, where do you get it? I mean Séafra
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hiya there! :MichWave: I’ve been pretty inactive lately. L I’ve been pretty inactive lately.
  23. The sag will be strong with this one
  24. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That’s me in four years
  25. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @GoldenDrummer730#4323 no, your hair is blue for me.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top