Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. So... they released Switch versions of the games but it's streaming only?
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    sup I see you're still talking about Marvel stuff here, things never change :sipsip:
  3. Still no news of a Steam release for the PC versions I presume?
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello KH13 but ping
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Probably because it's in the general subforum Hello everyone! How have you all been?
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey KH13 community, how’s it going?
  7. why
  8. Found that on the Epic Games Store page.
  9. I might sell all my PS4 KH games along with my PS4 Pro and get everything on my PC instead
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Greetings!
  11. This feels surreal
  12. I need to finish ViiR someday
  13. I miss this game. :MichSad:
  14. I feel like turn based doesn’t really fit modern games
  15. Don't worry, I didn't actually change his name, I reverted back to Squall before clicking confirm. :MichiSmile:
  16. First time playing this...~
  17. I've been summoned by YouTube recommendations haha I knew you'd be happy about this KYE (hi btw! been a while )
  18. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I should watch this someday, I've never seen Porco Rosso.
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I haven't watched any superhero movie since I watched Guardians of the Galaxy a few months back
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi Inçen!
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I see people are still talking about superhero stuff here, it never change :MichiEvil:
  22. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Greetings! ?

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top