Everything posted by Evi98
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
-
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
Yeah I honestly think this was part of it It was chasing a 2015 era mobile game trend Before botw came out which caused the domino effect of genshin the gacha botw clone Like we now have this just announced today as well This is even using the same time period inspirations as missing link but with the trends that are popular now Genshin-like characters Missing Link was not going to be able to compete at all The higher ups should have realised that sooner instead of dragging it out, but from what I know of JP corporate culture, they were probably being stubborn old men about it until they were forced to accept it was a waste of money and time
-
KH General Chat
https://tenor.com/view/spider-man3-emo-peter-parker-bully-maguire-ooh-i-protected-you-in-high-school-now-i-am-gonna-kick-your-little-ass-gif-20918941
-
KH General Chat
Lmao I wasn't going to at first
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
like yeah okay man they're gonna see this post
-
KH General Chat
LOL truly I laughed at that part
-
KH General Chat
I think they just didn't know what to do post-kh2
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
-
KH General Chat
for sure lol it's been interesting to see also "I hope this reaches Square Enix some way, somehow. This is not a suggestion. This is a warning. " this is very dramatic and I doubt square reads kh13 forums lol. I do hope they do more with Kairi in KH4, but we also don't even know what's really going on with anybody else, either It's a bit early to go into full-blown doomerism, I think We can make negative predictions for KH4 all day, but it's probably not very productive to do that
-
KH General Chat
and while I love Xion, I also remember when she was hated and all we had was days
-
KH General Chat
Namine hasn't really been relevant since chains, is the thing
-
KH General Chat
lol dw and yeah like, it's really not that he singles out Kairi. It's across the board that he fumbles his female characters in some way Even Aqua, who is the best written, has some problems especially in KH3 (honestly I feel every character was handled badly in some way in KH3, not just Kairi) Honestly, I don't expect perfectly written women from Japanese games written by men lol. But there is also far worse out there and Kairi isn't that by a longshot, imo. The biggest problem to me is they simply don't give her enough time on-screen.
-
KH General Chat
Just speaking my thoughts about that post