Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s this long document of different theories linking to one larger theory? The theories tend to contradict each other though I dislike it because they’re all like “kairi is a chirithy” “kairi isn’t real” “kairi is the tutorial darkside” “kairi isn’t sora’s light it’s riku” 😂 My bias aside 😂, I think the larger idea is kh3 takes place in the sleeping realm? That DDD never ended, basically
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    As a kairi fan I cringe every time someone brings up sleeping worlds theory. It’s soriku fanfiction and pretends it not lol
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sorry, I got incredibly sidetracked I feel like the most likely scenario for ports is when/if nintendo decides to release a more powerful switch I can’t really see it happening otherwise
  4. I wonder if we will get a verum rex spinoff? teaser trailer, or kh4 teaser trailer next year as part of the anniversary stuff. Trying to not get my hopes up for it, but they did say to expect news haha I mean, it’s not really making any gacha money anymore Or maybe I’m wrong haha To randomly change the subject yet again (A.K.A my attempt to get this back on-topic ), I wonder if we will get a verum rex spinoff? teaser trailer, or kh4 teaser trailer next year as part of the anniversary stuff. Trying to not get my hopes up for it, but they did say to expect news haha
  5. Yeah I feel the same, though I’m sure lots of people will be confused because they never played the mobile games
  6. True, but Dark Road did also show new backstory we haven’t seen Whereas we’ve had the story of Days recapped several times So even though Dark Road dipped back into nort stuff, it was still fresh and hints at the future is my point I guess
  7. nani this isn’t kh general Uhh, More on topic I just realised it’s only about 4/5 months until the anniversary So fingers crossed only a few more months till more news
  8. I’d love if they did that too, since Days is one of my favourite games in the series, but I’m also happy that the series and cast are actually moving forward now in the story. I kind of just want them to focus on that, rather than what we already know and have seen Especially since they’d have to remake the game from scratch, unlike DDD they can’t really salvage any of it when it comes to Coded and Days. I guess I’m just slightly worried of the series getting sidetracked again. I’d love if they did that too, since Days is one of my favourite games in the series, but I’m also happy that the series and cast are actually moving forward now in the story. Even melody of memory moved the plot forward a little, and they were able to use that in the marketing/trailers
  9. I think his kh1 onesie/jumpsuit is a tank top at the top part as well lol. It's consistent
  10. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thanks 👍
  13. How is that specifically "masculine", everyone wears tank tops? lol? Are you not aware women also wear tank tops all the time? 🤣 And I mean, what other kind of shirt would work under that jacket lol Okay fair, I am too lol It's just a generic unisex clothing item dude It's not that deep :wheeze: Nothing really masculine or feminine about it it's just a basic shirt
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Obvious scam @Aqua_Wren
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pastry filled with jam We do have them here but only like two flavors and kind of rare to find, not sold in all stores HMmm Lawful Neutral Neutral And lawful good I take a bite out of it, then toast it and put it on a plate My own version of chaotic neutral really lol
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think not or other devs would have Plus there’s still the other hardware limitations to think about Even if the cart wasn’t an issue they’d still have trouble
  17. A handheld doesn’t need 4K due to pixel density, maybe output for 4k upscaling on a tv. What the switch really needs is other hardware upgrades, but then that wouldn’t really solve the cartridge issue I’ve just come to accept that kh probably won’t come to switch natively
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Verum Rex/Shibuya/Quadratum is interesting though, it feels like kh is headed into more original material, at least for that arc. Verum Rex/Shibuya/Quadratum is interesting though, it feels like kh is headed into more original material, at least for that arc.
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I personally always liked KH for all of it’s elements. The original stuff, the final fantasy elements and the disney elements I do feel like they haven’t really fully tapped into the potential of all three though As much as I do like kh3, I feel like it showed that pretty well. More Disney, but the original story wasn’t tied into the disney worlds well so it felt boring Worlds like frozen had so much potential, look at fanart ideas of it before release Original cast and their relationships needs way more development And there was barely any ff this time Point is all three is what makes kh, kh So I am hoping that they expand on it in future games and integrate the disney elements into the main plot more again like say kh2.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top