Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Lmao Truly I was going to mention that
  2. Fr Like just make a ffxiv type game for KH
  3. Like they just cannot let go of their vision until they are forced to sacrifice something
  4. I wish Japanese devs weren’t stubborn to the point it’s a detriment. Yeah good things can come out of it, but at a cost. It reminds me of how stubborn the Zelda team was about the arm abilities that things like the story and worldbuilding suffered as a result
  5. Let alone trying to get that to appeal to newcomers True
  6. Probably one of the higher ups who is thinking ten years behind and you can’t go against the boss so they tried their hardest It really was a poor idea though Not even existing fans wanted that feature
  7. I imagine the Missing Link team was trying to get things like the gps gameplay to work this whole time and it simply wasn’t all coming together, taking too long to develop, and the plug had to be pulled
  8. For sure It’s the people at square making it difficult Disney would probably be happy with anything that makes money
  9. 💯 lmao Classic out of touch oji sans refusing to accept their idea is just bad
  10. Yeah I honestly think this was part of it It was chasing a 2015 era mobile game trend Before botw came out which caused the domino effect of genshin the gacha botw clone Like we now have this just announced today as well This is even using the same time period inspirations as missing link but with the trends that are popular now Genshin-like characters Missing Link was not going to be able to compete at all The higher ups should have realised that sooner instead of dragging it out, but from what I know of JP corporate culture, they were probably being stubborn old men about it until they were forced to accept it was a waste of money and time
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/spider-man3-emo-peter-parker-bully-maguire-ooh-i-protected-you-in-high-school-now-i-am-gonna-kick-your-little-ass-gif-20918941
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmao I wasn't going to at first
  13. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yeah bro wrote a novel lol
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    for sure
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    like yeah okay man they're gonna see this post
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LOL truly I laughed at that part
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think they just didn't know what to do post-kh2
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Right? It's a shame
  19. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yeah at the end lol
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    for sure lol it's been interesting to see also "I hope this reaches Square Enix some way, somehow. This is not a suggestion. This is a warning. " this is very dramatic and I doubt square reads kh13 forums lol. I do hope they do more with Kairi in KH4, but we also don't even know what's really going on with anybody else, either It's a bit early to go into full-blown doomerism, I think We can make negative predictions for KH4 all day, but it's probably not very productive to do that
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    and while I love Xion, I also remember when she was hated and all we had was days
  22. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Namine hasn't really been relevant since chains, is the thing
  23. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    lol dw and yeah like, it's really not that he singles out Kairi. It's across the board that he fumbles his female characters in some way Even Aqua, who is the best written, has some problems especially in KH3 (honestly I feel every character was handled badly in some way in KH3, not just Kairi) Honestly, I don't expect perfectly written women from Japanese games written by men lol. But there is also far worse out there and Kairi isn't that by a longshot, imo. The biggest problem to me is they simply don't give her enough time on-screen.
  24. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just speaking my thoughts about that post

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top