Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ^^^^
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What is some regular young girl supposed to do against adult axel exactly
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Olette is meant to be normal and she serves her “normal girl of twilight town” role in the story perfectly fine
  4. Real reason the Link is missing
  5. Why is the Link still missing
  6. https://tenor.com/view/kekwtf-gif-18599263
  7. not really, unless you like slimy fish with a mutated head I'm not a furry, so
  8. I'm australian your censoring my culture smh jk, fine I'll censor it well that's a given
  9. what does your desire to smash a fish have to do with kh missing link exactly
  10. damn even fish kissers in the kh server huh
  11. I'll keep my existing ps5
  12. https://tenor.com/view/clown-clown-meme-clown-makeup-tiktok-meme-gif-5027002171813147364
  13. No KH 😭 COPIUM THEY ARE KEEPING IT A SURPRISE
  14. Why is Link still missing
  15. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    sauce? https://tenor.com/view/side-eye-dog-suspicious-look-suspicious-doubt-dog-doubt-gif-23680990
  16. is there actually any kissing scene or are the shippers lying because I've seen both sides claiming lmfao
  17. Mommy honestly does seem like a more fun villain Pretty hyped to fight him I wonder if nort will be involved still as a side character though because of the art Would be interesting if he's like a troll towards sora or a good guy now Told you there was consequences sora anyway want to go grab ramen?
  18. god I miss this aesthetic
  19. they're there own people and someone hasn't read the manga or played days og I'm not that serious about this but look it is hinted at lmao lemme find the handholding blushing scene theres more than this but ye also in days og there's a scene directly comparing them to sora and kairi I forget if it made it into the movie it's kind of funny though it It's kind of funny though, it's like they decided to retcon the kh2 roxas and namine thing after they thought up xion Apparently the novels kind of push riku and namine so that might explain them doing that more recently as well I can't see them fully confirming any of these though tbh. Sora and Kairi maybe but even they probably won't. It is mostly about friendship after all, even if they hint at stuff in places
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yeah it was kind of lame they just made her a narrator
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I want that so bad but seems like if it doesn't further the plot meaningfully in some way or lore dump we don't get to see it in a cutscene which I get why devs do that, cutscenes are time consuming etc but would it kill them to just have a few scenes of characters bonding here and there without lore dumps involved
  22. Realistically when could we see news next
  23. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just want to see Kairi She should go shopping in Quadtratum with Strelitzia and ignore Sora fr though I don't know why game companies do this kind of shit of teasing the main protagonists getting together to death for years but refuse to commit If you're not gonna commit to it why bother The way video games act like a het couple is taboo needs to be studied
  24. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i can't disagree with this meme

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top