Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. Ikr especially after legends
  2. Niceeee
  3. I haven’t watched it yet since I don’t know much about marvel comics and mcu yet but if it’s that bad oof
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Eat it
  5. LOL HE WAS SUCH A LIL SH’T
  6. https://tenor.com/view/bedtime-gif-20592380Nice! It kind of reminds me of this guy from fable
  7. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/demon-slayer-tanjiro-disgust-bad-gif-14888772
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think it was technical reasons too but yeah, glad I can use whatever disk in a ps4/ps5 now I still wonder why they never released CoM in australia/in pal
  9. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What I'm trying to say is, you can't buy directly Third parties/ebay will be the only option Nicee True, but I don't think it happened with the Sora and Roxas one that also came from ichiban 🤔 Ah well it doesn't matter lol I just wish they were pre-orderable and not prizes oh nvm lol I just assumed all the listings were resellers Yep Hoping they do release kairi for market then
  10. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    They’re japan exclusive prize figures On the japanese webpage they aren’t selling tickets for the lottery just yet
  11. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😂
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. https://www.siliconera.com/nintendo-to-close-down-two-north-american-offices/ The cost of sora
  14. IKR and this is just too adorable I can't
  15. LEONS WAIFU AND GOOD BOI
  16. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy halloween!
  17. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  18. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Damn I got it on release/around release
  19. The manga got to this nicee Hat guy looks like brain in amano's artstyle ngl
  20. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It's perfect
  21. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lol but to answer, they come out in the eye sleep junk You cry them out eventually, basically You know, that stuff that builds up in the corner of your eye after sleeping? idk what it's called Lol
  22. https://tenor.com/view/surprise-welcome-one-sure-gif-13921142

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top