Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evi98

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Evi98

  1. WHAT HAS THIS THREAD BECOME :wheeze:
  2. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Moose are the kangaroos of north america
  3. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/bongo-cat-triggered-gif-14949762 I’m too australian to not get triggered by this Microwaved tea is bad enough Microwaved iced tea is just too much Stop that man at all costs
  4. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I HEARD SOMEONE SAY KAIRI YES
  5. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  6. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    TMI
  7. I really wasn’t expecting that since the ending seemed to tie things up pretty well and they teased a boba fett show coming next I figured they were just gonna make that with mando cameo or something I underestimated their milking yet again :kekw:
  8. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    WA
  9. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/kronk-its-all-coming-together-gif-15058130
  10. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :despair:
  11. I think it makes more sense than the agatha one tbh
  12. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. ngl I still like the ezio trilogy the best But that could also be nostalgia
  14. Evi98 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  15. I've seen people mention it could be a call back to his line at the end of KH1 "Deep down inside there's a light that never goes out"
  16. I've literally never heard of it until now Oh it's that mobile game
  17. Needs more Zeroes :wheeze: 100 yen is like a dollar Hundreds of millons of yen was sacrificed to the mouse overlords Billions Nintendo will be filing for bankrupcy
  18. Sora just abandoned everyone in that world "I'm off to smash bye riku"

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top