Everything posted by thatoneguybackthere_1564535556
- KHUX Chat
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Hell the RE Remakes aren't even 1:1
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
If square wanted it to be a sequel, they'd put it on the title. People act like they'd be afraid to put a number on a numbered title like they haven't done that twice already.
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Probably once the official date drops, might even trend For better or worse
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
That honestly seems pretty inconsequential overall aside from not being 1:1 to the og.
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
I mean is there anything saying a Remake can't have a different spin on things?
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Not really. For this anyway.
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Oh I'm still gonna buy the game regardless, I just wanted to know why people were tight.
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Cuz I'm seeing people on Reddit and Twitter rage over it
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
Nope, I probably won't for a while. I mean the fanbase's reaction.
-
Final Fantasy VII Remake Spoilers Chat
It seems like my prediction of FFVIIRemake is coming true :d1xWeird: Now why are people mad?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
Ay I still had it from Xehanort, I'm keeping it Also the 2nd half is pissing me off. I'm able to survive the DM only for this man to continuously spam the Feint Slashes and he's no longer vulnerable after his charge slash. I'm tight. Only Phase 1 move I've seen so far is tryna yeet the Keyblade.
-
General Chat
Or maybe I'm just pessimistic
-
General Chat
I haven't seen much of the game besides the trailers and Demo but I have a feeling it'll get the same reaction as KH3. Maybe a little less depending on if Nostalgia is a factor.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
OC Showcase? :d1xSmug:
-
General Chat
I just finished The Manga by Kishimoto's Brother. Idk how to feel.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat