Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Double OKP

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Double OKP

  1. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ah it doesn't make sense tho the clock tower wasn't built on a hill of town of hills but in that fight it is for some reason
  2. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    本当に.....??? ("really???") wait which boss fight
  3. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    何よ?!?!?! (uhhhh....it's not Spanish lol. Just meant "WHAT?!?!?!")
  4. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  5. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i'm in an ocean of tears because I can't open up the app and play a quest, do pvp, union cross, pve... Why?! なぜ!?
  6. 7-24-21 Verse of the Day "So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ." -Romans 10:17 ESV
  7. I...I find this very difficult to do Man, better change my 'meany' attitude
  8. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    OH YES CHILLS I had very violent chills it was so awful 😩
  9. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lucky.... I was super sick 😩 It was awful And then the next day, my body was completely out of sorts
  10. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah
  11. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Speaking of the vaccine... I was suffering so much because of it Even though it was just one day
  12. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN "AH, I wonder what's in store today!" checks KH General Chat King Mickey statue? ahhhh
  13. 7-23-21 Verse of the Day "“Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked." -Luke 6:35 NLT
  14. 7-22-21 Verse of the Day "And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him." -Hebrews 11:6 NLT
  15. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😭
  16. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    LIKE WHY
  17. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ye i do usually wear a small backpack
  18. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    there ya go me avatar
  19. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    oh lol
  20. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ok i'll tell you so when Japanese and Korean parents name their kids, they choose certain kanji/hanja (Chinese characters) for their names. So I have a Korean name, which also means I have a Chinese name...which also means that I actually have a Japanese name as well. I was just curious today, so I searched up what my Hanja name would be in Japanese.... And... IT'S ERI MY JAPANESE NAME IS ERI
  21. 7-21-21 Verse of the Day "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." -Romans 15:13 NLT
  22. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My choice of KHUX avatar parts somehow, SOMEHOW, fits me perfectly. Okay, I did make my KHUX avatar be like me; the street-style attire (excluding the hat). All of it is like me. Except the Shiki Misaki/Eri look. I chose that because I just liked it, there's no connection. And there was no other avatar parts that I had at that time that would match me. But then...today, I found out that I actually share something in common with Eri!!! And it literally blew me away when I found out
  23. excuse me, QUOI???
  24. 7-20-21 Verse of the Day "Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm." -Proverbs 13:20 ESV

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top