Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Double OKP

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Double OKP

  1. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    🥴 No sorry It's kanji, and I hardly know any wait but what is that? ahh one of those thingys very squishy
  2. lol
  3. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  4. ah i see
  5. YEEEEEES I would do [almost] anything to get in that course
  6. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    that's not even a joke
  7. excusez-moi, 'walking-routers'? Maybe because I'm ignorant but i don't know what that's supposed to mean
  8. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    why is this in general shouldn't it be in kh-general
  9. YES
  10. 7-2-21 Verse of the Day "nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." -Romans 8:39 ESV
  11. So the people who keep saying "Kingdom of Hearts" technically aren't exactly wrong lol The only history lessons I'll enjoy! Lessons of the history of KH
  12. Interesting lol I was trying to read the Japanese handwriting not knowing most of the translation of it was right above The text in pink makes no sense (if Google Translate is giving me a correct translation)
  13. wait a sec he didn't?! Wait seriously? I never knew that My ignorance is astounding Ah I see
  14. Exactly Those haters forget that they got into this game because of that 'something' that stood out to them. Instead, they talk and say stuff like "Oh this should have happened to this character" or "This shouldn't have happened to this character; this is wrong" forgetting that this same person who they're blaming everything for is the one who created those characters. like UHHMMM HELLO??? AHEMMMM yeah what would happen if KH and/or FF was done by someone else? It wouldn't even be KH/FF. Like uhhhhhh they don't even know what they're asking for Well anyway, I just don't get them. For anything. Like go away and do something else much worth your time excusez-moi, I went on a total rant there
  15. "Nomura's to blame for XV!" "Nomura completely ruined the story of FFVII and made everything confusing in the 'Remake'!!" "Get Nomura out of KH!!!" "Stranger of Paradise looks terrible because of Nomura!!!!" Like.... AHHHHHHHH STOP IT YOU PEOPLEEEE
  16. no i don't like it
  17. Oh man, I was going around and stumbled across people saying Nomura was a bad/terrible writer and all that other junk. Again. Can I go through KH 'fan'sites without seeing that pleaseeeeeee
  18. same lol
  19. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    One thing I noticed I forgot and now kinda regret: I didn't take a screenshot of my strongest medals
  20. 7-1-21 Verse of the Day "So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." -Hebrews 4:16
  21. ooh yummy, it's chicken ramen yeah チキンラーメン is 'chikin ra-men' that's so not yogurt
  22. 6-30-21 Verse of the Day "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." -Matthew 5:44 NIV
  23. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😭😭😭 Not being able to tap on the app and start a quest and do special attacks and do.....everything else.....that was lost...... 😭 the pain 😭 why
  24. Yes it is canon and official. You can read a translated version of Marluxia's character file here. (The localized version of the book didn't come out yet)

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top