Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Double OKP

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Double OKP

  1. 6-29-21 Verse of the Day "The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm." -Exodus 14:14 NLT
  2. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    this whole thing feels so surreal I still can't believe it's just gone
  3. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yeah..... 😭
  4. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    To all the people who hated KHUX: I. Do. Not. Get. You.
  5. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    WHOA SERIOUSLY That's close
  6. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thank you for everything, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]!! 🙂 Thank you! It's a bit sloppy though. I was having a really hard time trying to decide what to draw lol It's taken quite a while to get here. Heh, still a beginner tho 😅 Yeah!
  7. Goodbye, Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]! I remember that day I got the game...I was so excited. Those first months I played it for two hours straight every day. I only played this game for 367 days, but I will dearly miss it KHUX also helped me through this pandemic. Being able to have something to look forward to every month....it sustained me From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much, Tetsuya Nomura, Megumi Yamamoto, Mayu Shimizu, and the KHUX team! I'm so glad I got to be a part of this wonderful game!
  8. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😭😭😭
  9. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ah ye it's done
  10. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    NOTHING'S HAPPENING TO ME i'm still in the app rn how's that possible ok
  11. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    10 MINUTES REMAIN
  12. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😭
  13. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ONE HOUR REMAINS ONE HOUR Remember to save your data!
  14. UH It came out??
  15. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ah lol for a sec I was so confused
  16. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wait what??? Wait seriously ohhhhhh that that was Chirithy's fur getting plucked?? Hmm, never knew that
  17. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA hahaHA what the heck this is in the wiki: > To combat the nightmares, the Dandelions are having the new Union leaders use a piece of Chirithy's fur to make new Spirit Dream Eaters called the Pets. 뭐?!?!?! WHERE THE HECK IS THIS IN THE GAME?????
  18. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    😭
  19. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yup. it's also because i'm sitting away from them at the moment. it's not the worst tho
  20. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ah i got here too late i was just about to post a pic
  21. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    i have both
  22. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I thought the house was hot Then I go outside lol
  23. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I went outside..... And it's just like Arizona Literally
  24. Double OKP replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah It's absolutely super hot there

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top