Everything posted by EffPee
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
-
Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Monthly Pin Set Coming Exclusively To Walt Disney World And Disney... Chat
Are they gonna be available in Paris?
- [UPDATE] Kingdom Hearts Fluffy Loungewear Sets and Slippers available for pre-order from Square Enix Japan e-Store and Aitai Kuji; releasing February 29, 2024
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
-
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
There’s a party system with codes But there’s also random matchmaking but it’s like the pokemon raids where the ppl looking for ur raid will be in the menu It doesn’t seem to be working rn because I always get into empty lobbies Oh the party system is proximity limited Didn’t know that
-
Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
I mean the gameplay loop is fun I guess But also with such little content it kinda takes away from how fun it could be That’s not saying the beta should have more content cuz I don’t think it should But hopefully there’s way more content in the actual game at release cuz I could see myself putting hours into it if it was actually fleshed out
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Missing-Link Chat