Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

I'm giving away a copy of the KH2.8 HD FCP Limited Edition! :)

Hiya, I'm Aquaberry from the KH13 News Team, and in my spare time (of which I actually have none) I manage a facebook fanpage called Kingdom Hearts Hypetrain! We do giveaways sometimes, and we were just waiting for the announcement for the Limited Edition of the latest game, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue! -takes deep breath- What a mouthful.

I thought some peeps might be interested in taking part, so here's the link to it.

The link should detail how to gain entries, which you can do via Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Rabb.it. At the end of the month, we'll gather all the entries and use a randomizer to select the winner.

Do give it a go! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me~

Below's the promotional image. Art belongs to KHHypetrain.

2r5xdn9.png

Hi there! This is a great chance! I do have a question tho... I´m from Mexico so... If I happened to win then... that would be no problem right? :P

It said´s anyone arround the world can enter. You just get the PAL Region copy of the game.

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Hi there! This is a great chance! I do have a question tho... I´m from Mexico so... If I happened to win then... that would be no problem right? :P

Depends on whether there's an online store in Mexico that sells it. If not, we'll order one from the UK or a US store and mail that to you. :)

Depends on whether there's an online store in Mexico that sells it. If not, we'll order one from the UK or a US store and mail that to you. :)

I already liked, shared, tagged and subscribed anyway but as long as it is the US version if I happened to win (which would surely make my day) then I´m fine. Thanks for replying! :D

I already liked, shared, tagged and subscribed anyway but as long as it is the US version if I happened to win (which would surely make my day) then I´m fine. Thanks for replying! :D

Whoever wins, we'll let them know what version they'll get before sending it to them :) PS4 games aren't region locked and both the UK and Us games are fully in English.