Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

HI, I recently started doing commissions for people in the Kingdom Hearts community, it's been difficult trying to get exposure to my work and thought it might be a good idea to post my work here and my prices if anyone would be interested in some custom art, whether it be for their YouTube channel or role playing stories.

Commission prices:

£20 full body
£15 waist
£10 bust 

if you are interested in a commission or If you just like my art and want to follow it in the future here are my links:

twitter.com/TheAphlex
thealphlex.deviantart.com
www.youtube.com/TheAlphlex

post-56535-0-04107400-1481918367_thumb.png

post-56535-0-28226300-1481918378_thumb.png

post-56535-0-36414000-1481918391_thumb.png

post-56535-0-45207300-1481918400_thumb.png

post-56535-0-43023000-1481918409_thumb.png

post-56535-0-96892900-1481918428_thumb.png

post-56535-0-48467600-1481918444_thumb.png

post-56535-0-11890400-1481918455_thumb.png

HI, I recently started doing commissions for people in the Kingdom Hearts community, it's been difficult trying to get exposure to my work and thought it might be a good idea to post my work here and my prices if anyone would be interested in some custom art, whether it be for their YouTube channel or role playing stories.

Commission prices:

£20 full body

£15 waist

£10 bust 

if you are interested in a commission or If you just like my art and want to follow it in the future here are my links:

twitter.com/TheAphlex

Oh my that art is phenomenal!! Have you thought about entering KH13's 2.8 giveaway contest?

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Oh my that art is phenomenal!! Have you thought about entering KH13's 2.8 giveaway contest?

Thank you! 

i haven't used KH13 too much yet so this is the first i'm hearing of it, but id love to

Commission prices:

£20 full body

£15 waist

£10 bust 

twitter.com/TheAphlex

Here is your first like xD

Your art is amazing, I will watch your art page on Dev-art!! (I'm on there too, but I'm a 3D modeller)

How long have you been drawing in this style?

Here is your first like xD

Your art is amazing, I will watch your art page on Dev-art!! (I'm on there too, but I'm a 3D modeller)

How long have you been drawing in this style?

Thank you for the like!

i'm not sure, my style just kinda developed over time. I was mostly influenced by the soul eater art style.