Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups X-Dimensions: "A Crossover Quest" (Sign Ups and Discussion)

Oh sure, you put Yusuke in his correct attire, but then you snub out World Tournament Announcer Guy for some fox broad.

Why must you torment me, 45...

Oh sure, you put Yusuke in his correct attire, but then you snub out World Tournament Announcer Guy for some fox broad.

Why must you torment me, 45...

Because I live to do so.... > :)

JK.

The Announcer's still there and I promise that we will FINALLY begin the long awaited Extreme World Tournament TODAY! Believe it!

Oh! And BTW...

Yoruichi Shihōin from Bleach took the final spot.

Anyone else gonna post? XD'

Also, I might replace Yoruichi with a...Other worldly being...

I think I have to quit the RP Cuz well, I already lost interest and I don't think I can do another anime themed RP because I can't play the characters right and I don't know what to do next. Sorry but I have to go. :(

I think I have to quit the RP Cuz well, I already lost interest and I don't think I can do another anime themed RP because I can't play the characters right and I don't know what to do next. Sorry but I have to go. :(

Oh...Okay. I understand.

Sorry to say but I'm dropping out of the RP.

I've had a lot of fun since I've joined, but my interest has stagnated and no matter what, I don't like to force myself to continue being in something I don't enjoy, so I'd rather just call it quits now. Sorry to all, good luck from here on out.