Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

Keyblade Evolution

Cassidy picked up her staff and twirled it like a baton. She grinned up at the destroyed mess of wires. A chunk about ten feet wide fell from the station, squashing one of the Commanders' cars with a surprisingly comforting crunch! She glanced over her shoulder, and sighed. "Oh, great, where'd they go now?" Cassidy groaned, and turned and started running. "Hey, guys! Wait up! Wait for me, haha!"

((fail post is fail ._.))

Reed was unaware what was happening to azura but they let Reeds hands go free and let them each pick their own weapons Reed drew his keyblades and his oppenent drew the two lazer whips and started swinging them at Reed. the whips went towards Reed but Reed blocked it as it hit his keyblade and wrapped around it. The guy pulled Reed closer to him Reed then jerked on his keyblade and pulled the whip out of his oppenets hand. Reed then jumped in the air then judo kicked the guy to the ground and put his blades to his throat. Reed kicked his whip away and steped on his hand. Reed then made his keyblades disapear and he stuck his hands out to his openet to help him up

The commander looks at Azura.Azura was about to summon her blade when she saw that ALL of the commanders were there looking at her."Uh...I..."Azura says not knowing what to do."My,aren't you a quirky little kid."One of the commanders said.He asked Azura to step foward and Azura did."What was it that you were doing up there?Did you wanted to see tha execution?"The commander asks."Uh..."Azura says still not knowing what to say."Well,you didn't had to hide up there.You could have just went downstage."The commander says."(I guess he dosn't know I'm a keyblade wielder.Just a normal human)"Azura thinks."I know.Come on.Let's make this a visit you'll never forget."The commander says as he gets up and takes Azura downb to the arena.

The guy grabs Reeds hands and stands up then tries to close line Reed. Reed doged it then kicked him back down. Reed was then suronded by ten comanders. "Your father was forgiving to, I wonder if he forgave me for killing him" The guy said Reed was filled with anger, the commanders grabbed his arms tightly as Reed tried to break free and kill him "I'll kil you Reed said as his gloves started to charge up

The commander took Azura to the arena.They walked in.Azura looked at the crowed."(So many people would actually come and see this?Other people get executed?)"Azura thinks.She looks upfront and sees Reed.Every step gets harder for her to walk."Now now.Keep walking."The commander says."(What's up with this guy?Is he actually trying to be nice?)"Azura thinks."Hold it guys.We'll need to improvise this time."The commander says as she pushed Azura for them to see."Why did you brought a kid here?This is an execution,not a playground."One of them says."Now.How are more kids,witch are our future,will join the army when they grow up if we don't show them what we do first and how we do it?"The commander asks.Azura looked at Reed."Reed..."Azura says."What are you planning?We need to get this show going."One of them says."I say we let this girl to give a shot at it."The commander says while looking at Azura.Azura looked at him."(WHAT?!)"Azura thinks.

Reed breaks free of the guys and shoots a huge lightening shock wave straight out of his gloves into the enemy frying his heart, killing him instantly. They then whiped Reed some more then dragged him off to a holding cell under the arena. "Reed? What are you doing back here? I didn't think they would catch you agian." A man says thats in a cell. "I turned myself in" Reed said with a solum look still mad at the guy he killed

Azura just steared.She looked at the dead guy."Reed..."Azura says.The commander looks at the dead man."Looks like another victim.This keyblade wielder is quite the trouble."The commander says.He thinks for a while."Maybe I should just kill him allready."The commander says."NO!"Azura suddenly shouts.She covers her mouth and sees the commander walk over her."Something wrong?"The commander asks.She sees the other commander surrounding them with suspicious looks."Uh...I..."Azura says.The commander summons his blade and so does the others.The throws his keyblade at her and she summons her own to protect herself.The crowed gasped and the commander smirked."I knew it."The commander says.He snaps his fingers and some commanders take her by the arms tight and she can't get a grip on her blade.

Ashton then came out and freed Azura.'' Hey miss me.''said Ashton. Then an boom happened and one of the big six came out.'' Hello Ashton guess we can make our round 2 happen.''said the man. He had blue eyes and a keyblade that had wings on it.'' Azura find Reed and get out of here i'll catch okay.''said Ashton as he clashed blades with the big six guy.'' My name is Pain so lets do this.''said Pain as he backed up and held his blade.'' Its time for you two to feel pain.''said Pain.

Azura noded.She ranned away and the crowed murmured.She ranned and met up with some guards along the way.She slashed the with her blade and kept running.She was about to eneter the prision when a Commander appeared infront of her."Where do you think you're going?"The commander asks.He raised up his blade but a beam hit him and kncked him out."Nick!"Azura says."Go!I'll distract them!"Nick says.Azura nods and looks for Reed.She notices she had a small cut on her arm,but she ignored it."Reed!"Azura yells.

Reed was in his cell punching the wall releasing his anger from the killer of his father out on the wall. Reed was putting dents in the wall practicly putting holes through the otherside if it wasn't dirt surronding the cell. Reed stoped punching the wall and looked at his fist they were bleeding bad he looked at the wall there was blood from his hand on the wall. Then he hears Azura's voice yell his name "AZURA?" Reed yelled out

another boom happened and the annocer came on.'' We are now moving you people out. Stay clam and follow the soldiers to the exit's.''said the man.

Ashton then pushed Pain away. Ashton then ran after Azura.'' Azura why isn't Reed with you in the frist place.''said Ashton as he caught up with her. He now knows that Azura is his friend when they were little because she runs just like when she was little.

Azura heard Reed yell her name.She followed it and eventually got to him."Reed!"Azura said in happyness that she had found him.She looks at the wall covered in blood.Then she looks at him.His hands bleeding and he was covered in wounds."Reed..."Azura says.She picks up her blade and tries to break the cell's lock so she would be able to free him."Darn it!"Azura says."Looking for someone?"a voice says.Azura turned around to see the Commander from before."You."Azura says as she steps back."I knew I'd found you.Daughter of Otto."The Commander says."How do you knwo my father?"Azura asks.She looks to see Ashton."Huh?"Azura asks.

Reed looked at all of the stuff that was going on around him "Go now I'll escape just don't get yourselves caught and ignore this commander you can get him later, Azura your incharge till I get back" Reed says as he grabbs the commander from inside the bars and holds onto him "GO RUN" Reed says as he tightens his grip on the Commanders neck almost chocking him to death

Ashton then sliced at the commarder. He then slashed at the bars and got Reed free.'' Hey we got to get out of here. Pain won't stay down for long. Lets go.''said Ashton as he was wondering what they were going to say. Ashton then saw a tv and turned it on.'' We are now live from the areana and the rebels have attacked. They are trying to free the leader Reed and the second in commard. The vice leader is coming to put an end to the game.'s'aid the news lady

Reed knocked out the commander then threw his keyblade into the air and grabbed Azura and they both flew off outside the arena seeing the news people and Soldiers following behind them and they waited for Ashton to catch up. "I drive you shoot your thunder" Reed said as he reved the enegine and Azura holds on tightly and turns around backwards and sits down in the back

The vice leader then shot the ship down.'' Hello Reed its grad to see you.''said the leader. Then Ashton came and tryed to attcak, but the leader blocked his keyblade and stabed him in the lung.'' Sorry looks like you lose one memeber.''said the leader as Ashton fell to the ground. Ashton started to close his eyes thinking he failed to free his brother.

The leader looked at Reed and Azura wondering what he would do to them.

Azura looked around and saw the news crew trying to get closer and the soilders pushing them away as more soilders got closer."Let's hope I have good aiming."Azura says.She starts to shoot at different soilders.She hit a few on the shoulders and others on the leg.One of the got hit in the heart.A camera man was getting closer to the scene.Azura looks at him."Get out of here!You could die!"Azura says as she keeps shooting.She looks at Ahtson."Oh no...Ahtson!"Azura yells worried.Suddenly she sees the leader."Reed?"Azura asks.

Reed jumped off "Drive Azura" Reed said as he jumped down put a revival sheild over Ashton then threw both his keyblades at the Vice leader. "What do you want from us?" Reed asked as his keyblades hit him and came back to Reeds hands. Reed then charged up his gloves which caused electricity to form around his keyblades giving them an extra boost in strength

The leader then appeared behind Reed and stabed him in the liver.'' Its time you come with me Reed.''said the leader as he placed a sheild around Reed which close around him where he couldn't move. The leader then made Reed disappeared and have him place in his cell.'' Girl i'm not going after you since i need you for the plan.''said the leader as he left and start to walk to Ashton's body which he was still alive.

Azura saw Reed dissapear to somewhere and the leader walk towards Ahtson."Drive."Azura says.She revs up the runner and runs part by the leader,slashing him with her blade.She stopped infront of Ahtson,She got off and looked at him."Where's Reed?And what plan?!"Azura asks.She looks at Athson."Just a little longer.I promise."Azura says.She shot thunder at the leader.Then she looked at him and waited for his next attack.She looked around to see the news crew."We're live as we see a keyblade wielder facing off agains the leader of the Kingdom Hearts Army."The news lady says.Azura rolls her eyes.

The leader then placed his hand on her blade.'' I say you netter run because you have lose this battle Daughter.''said the leader.

Ashton then got up and started to draw keyblade symbols. He and Azura then had blue come around them and was sented back to the base.'' Azura hurry get the cure magic ready and heal me please.''said Ashton as he was hurting real bad.

The leader saw them disappeared.'' Well Azura guess you will stop fighting now since this.''said the leader.

Azura just stood in schock."Daughter...?"Azura asks.The she hears Athson."Oh,right."Azura says.She gets some cura leaves and pust it on his wounds."Stay still."Azura says.She cures him and looks at him."There."Azura says.She goes over and sits down on the sofa.She turns on the TV."And here we are where a fight between three keyblade wielders and the leader came to be.This is a really strange day since it has been quite the appearences today."The news lady says.Azura sighs and closes her eyes.

Reed pointed his keyblade and unlocked the door then he unlocked the other doors he turned on his soldier invisibilty cloack and walked out the door into the real world he then summoned his keyblade rider which turned invisible too then he drove off to the base and got their safe and sound. "Team I'm back tell me whats going on" Reed said as people came up to him and told him about the news reports

Ashton then saw the tv.'' Guess we can't go to the city for a while.''said Ashton as his wounds was healed.'' I guess this is getting in a real mess right. We now lose our leader and second commard in on day. He got up and got some drinks.

The leader then was at the meeting room with the bug six.'' Okay so are you sure thats the base of the rebels pain.''said the leader.'' Yes i'm sure.''said Pain as he got out a map.''Tonight will be the end of the rebels and the end of the keyblades.''said The leader as he sented a shadow figure to go scout for the base.

Azura looked at Reed and looked back at the TV."Um,Reed."Azura says.She looks at him."The leader...told me that he wouldn't fight me...but then he said he wouldn't fight me...and called me his daughter..."Azura says.She looks at him."Do you think...my father really became part of the govement?"Azura asks.If he did...she would have a whole lot of trouble.Being the daughter of the one causing this war wasn't the best position.

Sign in to follow this