Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

KHUX VIP Minnie & Daisy Challenge, Young Sora and Young Riku Raid Event, Sweet Avatars, Pisces Rankings (2/20)

This week brings with it a plethora of new content! First up, a limited-time challenge event featuring new medals! Starting on February 20th at 12 AM (PT), this event is only available for those who purchase the VIP package for the week (Weekly Jewel Extravaganza, approx. $15 USD). Players will be able to earn copies of the all new Minnie & Daisy medal, along with 1400 jewels over the course of the week.

Second, a new raid event is on the horizon! From February 20th at 12 AM (PT) to February 26th at 11:59 PM (PT), players can defeat a new raid boss in order to earn the Young Sora and Young Riku medals! Be sure to team up with your party to maximize your profits!

Third, the next Zodiac Crown ranking has started! Depending on their overall Lux rank from February 20th until February 26th, players can compete with one another to obtain the new Gold, Silver, and Bronze Pisces Crowns! Remember to use Lux Plus skills and find your best farming spots!

Finally, sugary sweet avatar boards are now available! Players can purchase two new avatar boards which come with outfits decorated with icing, sprinkles, and chocolate. As always, these boards include a variety of useful rewards.

What do you think about the addition of medals to challenge quests? Do you like the new avatar boards? Let us know in the comments below!

Edited by Raxaimus

I'm not a big fan of those VIP only quest like yeah it's fine for like those Cid event's or when they have those events where you get a crazy amount of EXP and Evaluation medals but when it's an exclusive for getting a medal that you can't get any other way just sucks, same with those medals that they only have for those avatar boards it really sucks because I know it is never going to happen but for someone like me who would want to get all the medals at some point it's impossible, it's a reason why I hate the high score attack stuff as well

I don't mind the medals being locked behind VIP, but it looks like they're putting the Jewel quests there too, which is kinda scummy. I'm a sucker for content, though, so I'll probably get it... make use of this disposable income while I have it.

Thank you for the wealth of information, Raxaimus!

All of this seems interesting and all, but it looks like I'll have to wait until the non-VIP Daily Jewel quests are made available again! I'll just play through the story missions and gather Jewels from the daily logins while I wait! :3

I like the VIP event and I hope they do a lot more.  Yea it stinks that there are jewels involved, but its more bang for your buck.  At least we are getting more than just Cid quests for $15