Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

Roleplay Final Fantasy Dissidia: Legends RP (CANCELLED)

SignUps: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/105658-always-open-final-fantasy-dissidia-legends-sign-ups-and-discussion/

~Opening~

~Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods have gathered warriors from all lands to led them in savage war. Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength it was believed the conflict would last forever. But... Will the goddess of harmony win this war? Or will the god of discord be victorious? As the war shall begin, stories of each warriors of both Cosmos and Chaos begins to be untold...~

~Nami and Link~

~Sanctuary~

A young girl walks towards the other warriors as she faced the goddess of harmony, Cosmos, waiting for her response to her and the warriors. Nami was nervous about this. If she helps defeat Chaos and his army, will she able to go back home? Or will she meets her terrible fate? a young man in a green tunic follows the others, waiting for Cosmos. Link looks at the platter of water on ground to see his reflection. He wonders why he's still adult. Last time he remembers, he remembered he was saying goodbye to his best friend, Navi And heading to Hyrule Castle and then, everything went black. after that he remembers waking up and that's all he remembers.

~Xing and Charla~

~Old Chaos Shrine~

Xing had no interest of fighting for Chaos. he hates being treated like a weapon. And what's worse is that one of his Father's admins, Charla is also a Chaos Warrior as well. as Xing was about to leave this place, he ran into Charla and felt angry at her. Charla saw Xing as she smirks, Decided to pissed him off even more. "Well, hello there, kid. Are you going to take down those so called heroes?" She asked. Xing tried not to lose his tamper. "Leave me be, lady. I'm not interested to fighting them." "aww, c'mon. I'm sure your father will be proud of you if you follow his footsteps. Let's face it, you're just like him." She laughs as she walks away. Xing was starting to losing it. " And you're a disgrace to the academy. I wonder what happened if the cat finds out you're a warrior of Chaos? I would love to see her face. She'll probably leave you for good." Xing snapped as he was covered in a dark aura and face her. "don't you DARE COMPARED ME TO HIM! I'M NOTHING LIKE HIM!! AND SAEORI WON'T DUMP ME!!" He exclaimed as he was about to attack her.

Edited by Yessie Maltese

~Elsa, in another dimension~

Elsa was playing with one of her children out in the backyard until she heard a strange noise. So she and her 2-year old daughter, whose name was Lisa, had went to go find the source of the sound. It turned out to be a portal that probably led to a place far away. "How did this get here...?" Elsa said to herself when they saw it. Lisa, who was intrigued by the way it looked, ran toward it with a smile on her face. "Lisa, wait! It's too dangerous!" The young mother shouted, running after her little girl in haste. The portal closed when they both made it in, as if it wasn't there at all.

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Shirou Emiya, Sanctuary

The average looking boy stood, near him was a green tunic cloaked warrior of sorts and a fairly looking girl he himself was dressed average in fact out of all the Warrior's of Cosmos here he looked the least intimidating just an average teenager.

However that would be judging a book by it's cover one with enough experience knew the look in his eyes, he had already seen a war of similar design, The Holy Grail War was much brutal and the moment he arrived here he had memories of two vastly different experiences it made him almost sick to his stomach at the possibility of even worse events taking place.

Still, he stood awaiting for Cosmos's word on what is to come after all the war was too soon begin he could feel it... The War between Cosmos and Chaos... A battleground of heroes, villains and much more from different dimension's, universes, who knows where...

He looked toward as a taller white haired boy began to walk over a sword claded on his back that Shirou made sure to memorize 'Red Queen'. It was a masterfully made weapon one that he could probably use if he ever got into a situation where it could be useful.

Inside his mental landscape, the boy walked stabbing 'Red Queen' into the ground for miles and miles in this boys mental landscape were swords, swords, and swords... Some of the legendary heroes, ones he just found along the way...

Whatever the case he looked up at the sky in his mental landscape clenching his fist... He was ready for what was to come.

top-hinh-nen-game-dep-nhat-tuan-5.jpg

Nero, Sanctuary

The Sparda sighed as he approached, his hands placed in the pockets of his sleeveless hoodie, his trenchcoat swishing slightly as he arrived albeit not late at all... His eyes looked over the people, Each one of them even the average looking guy had a purpose here so he imagined they were tough.

Letting out a sigh he looked down at his Devil Bringer, his arm as he formed a fist, "...So this all of us?" He asked looking up he wasn't the most social or even nice person but hell he had been brought here for some reason probably Chaos he was basically a devil to him anyway plus if he died he went home... Or at least he hoped hell if he stayed here....

However, just like the Warriors of Cosmos, two other combatants on the other side were preparing for war as well...

Archer, Old Chaos Shrine.

It amused him, not once in Shirou Emiya's life did he ever end up in such a sorry turn of events yet here he was, he could never recall such a battle perhaps because he couldn't recall his past all that much only the bits and pieces of it... He watched the two arguing letting out a sigh. "Why I am no judge of character, you should merely accept your role boy making enemies here is a terrible idea, so bite down your pride and deal with the side you are on we merely need to defeat, Cosmos if we wish to return home not kill all of the warriors..."

He didn't know that, but he could careless this was interesting and far better than playing as the Counter Forces dog. His eyes looked over the two, indeed Shirou Emiya had never met these two in his life. "The Vice Versa is the same..." He could not tell it but ironically this was more then a battle to him, he just didn't know it yet... Still the cold presence of someone entering the area had made him turn his eyes.

Sasuke Uchiha, Old Chaos Shrine.
This was an oppurtunity sure he was weakened in this current enviroment though to his disadvantage no one else happened to be perhaps this world couldn't even stand the power of a Uchiha? Who knows...

He observed the boy ready to leap at the girl's throat and the woman antagonizing him. "Both of you obviously know each other." His eyes flickered to Archer for a moment, that one seemed interesting and capable so he was to be considered a threat and an ally to his goal. "If you so hate fighting for chaos then let one of us cut you down now so we can just quicken the speed of this war." He said emotionlessly though he didn't draw his sword at all.

"However if you are done being a brat and acting like a child over working on the side of Chaos then let us go speak to him if this is all of us, afterall I'd prefer if we could get this done as quick as possible." To him this was about the goal cut down Cosmos and Chaos, Cosmos first and hopefully the others cut down each other leaving just him and Chaos.

Troublesome, but someone who wasn't fully working with Chaos was better to keep around especially if they weren't on the side of Cosmos either...

And yet... There were warriors on the battleground who had not been decided yet... This would be the first battle and yet not the end for either of them.

Sayaka Miki, Melmond

Lick your wounds, She had to quickly one again jump back as a barrage of purple energy projectiles landed at her position exploding on impact grabbing her cape and bringing it in front of her as two Cutlasses appeared she tossed both like they were high-speed bullets at the projectile arrows coming straight at her again... the two smacking into each other letting out another explosion in the air as she landed...

Honestly, she had been on the defensive this whole time primarily because her combatant had taken her by surprise... Two more Cutlasses she could go on for hours at this rate... Her Soul Gem didn't even appear to be getting corrupted at all... Which meant where ever she was did not follow where she came froms rules at all... That was useful.

More Pro-Shit...

This one had hit hard grunting as she was tossed back her arm and leg bleeding and her arm being twisted in the wrong way grunting, she numbed the pain as her regentive magic went to work she tossed her Cutlass straight at the next projectile aimming straight at her soul gem watching the two collide she took the advatange of the smoke, getting up and running.

Best thing to do for now was to keep distance, she had lost this fight no doubt about it... But still.

She wasn't going to let 'her' continue on like this.

Akuma Homura, Melmond.

... This was annoying, she had been forced upon a battleground she wanted no part in and not only had it taken her it brought Sayaka with all her powers... And she herself had been weakened though admiteddly not by much she just had no control over the plain of existance or the ability to just snap her fingers and end all of this like she could have...

A big downgrade but she could still tell from an offensive point of view her attacks were extremely dangerous and she had never still felt as powerful... "...A Devil is to bring chaos, she needs the power to do so..." She mumbled to herself firing another barrage of projectiles from her bow.

Her biggest coil was still at large, her foolish ideals honestly would get her killed... While she would prefer Madoka, Sayaka was the next best thing... Though honestly she had already been able to tell that there were number of others that been brought to fight in the war between 'Chaos' and 'Cosmos'... She could careless though if Sayaka went to Cosmos she would follow suit by aiding 'Chaos' however until then their battleground only served as a backdrop for their own battle.

She licked her lips, and the hunt was just beginning.... She would bring the bluenette back broken and under her control she didn't need her causing trouble back home after all this... She wouldn't kill her oh no Madoka would not approve of that what so ever.

...Though she admitted to herself it was quite tempting.

~Elsa and Lisa, Sanctuary~

The portal opened up once again in front of everyone. Lisa was running out from it with glee, but then she stopped in her tracks when she saw that her surroundings had become unfamiliar. Elsa soon came out from the portal and scooped her up. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed, the little girl smiling in defeat. The portal closed.

cosmos znd ezio sanctuary

Cosmos saw that her warriors were starting to gather but not all had appeared.  just then a man in his 40's had appeared from a portal.  Ezio looked around perplexed about his new environment.  he had been in a long and grueling fight with his nemesis Cesare Borgia then he somehow appeared in this strange dimension.  "where am i?!  is this one of Cesare's tricks?"  Cosmos went to the man and she placed her hand on his shoulder.  "Fear not warrior i have called you to this place.  I need your help."  "What kind of help?"  "If you will be patient i will address you all.  welcome all of you my warriors.  a great battle will soon take place.  if you value peace and prosperity you will heed my plea.  we must stop Chaos the god of Discord.  for he wishes to upset the balance of the world."

Shana the mirage sandseas

she was walking in endless desert and saw nothing but sand.  she was irritated.  she had wound up in a strange place that she was never a part of.  she didnt like being separated from yuji but she had to press on so she could see him again.  she grasped her pendent.  "What should we do Alastor?"  the pendent began to talk.  "Hmm we should find out more of this place.  it is unlike the human or the crimson worl."  shana nods.  "Yea im picking up a lot of powerful presences

"Whoa... What is this place?" Elsa said to herself, looking around in awe. Lisa saw the group of people and said, "H-Hey, mama? What are they doing?" "Hmm?" Elsa replied, looking in the direction of where Lisa was looking at. "I'm not sure, honey. Maybe we can ask them for help on how to get us back to our mansion..." She said thoughtfully, making their way toward them.

~Xing and Charla~

~Old Chaos Shrine~

Xing grunts angrily as his aura still glowing around him. Charla laughs a bit as she used telekinesis to hold Xing so that he won't do anything stupid. Xing was struggling to move. "huh?! why can't I move?!" Charla goes to him and grabbed his hair roughly. "shut it. Now, be good boy and let's go speak to Chaos." she said as she starts dragging him. Xing grunts painfully when she pulled his hair.

~Nami~

~Sanctuary~

Nami then heard a voice of a young woman and a child, turning around to see who are they. She goes to see to find the young woman and little girl and was shocked when she found a young mother with a 2-years old little girl in her arms. Nami didn't remember seeing them. "ex-excuse me? Who are you two and how did you get here?" she asked them. She was a bit worried about them.

~Nami~

~Sanctuary~

Nami then heard a voice of a young woman and a child, turning around to see who are they. She goes to see to find the young woman and little girl and was shocked when she found a young mother with a 2-years old little girl in her arms. Nami didn't remember seeing them. "ex-excuse me? Who are you two and how did you get here?" she asked them. She was a bit worried about them.

"O-Oh dear, please excuse us, miss. My name is Elsa S. Jones, but just call me Elsa. This is Lisa, my youngest." Elsa explained. "Hi!" The little girl said happily, waving her hand. "How we got here, you ask? A portal brought us here. I don't know why, though..." The young mother continued to explain.

(making a small post and then please wait for KeyofRose And Rosco to post theirs)

~Nami~

~Sanctuary~

Nami nods. "i see." She then smiles and waved at Lisa. "my name is Nami. A goddess named Cosmos summoned me and the other warriors here, to stop Chaos and his army. Meaning that both of you are in a war." She said.

"Oh dear. Well, I guess we're stuck here until we find a way back." Elsa replied, holding her daughter close as if something or someone might come up and snatch her. Lisa wasn't confused by all of this, though, having had her fair share of fighting villains.

Archer, Old Chaos Shrine

Merely followed the two to Chaos motioning toward the Uchiha to follow as well... He had personally already gotten to meet Chaos for himself, however if only for a brief moment... Still he has not fond of who he was working under but troublesome masters was just how unlucky he could be... Whatever the Case he was eager to put his skills to use and end this war.

Sasuke, Old Chaos Shrine

"Hn." He watched Xing and this woman leave albeit the boy by force, he followed the taller white haired male, he himself had yet to meet Chaos only knew that was who he was working for never the less if 'Chaos' had something important to say he may as well listen.

Shirou Emiya, Sanctuary
Looking at the new arrivals, he smiled softly before speaking "Quite, this isn't exactly the first war I've dragged into either." He said chuckling "Though I'm more than willing to help people." He said his full was confident, despite his rather average appearance, once again never judge a book by its cover perhaps he was the strongest among them, who knows after all? "Though thankfully it's just us involved in this war, there are no people to worry about getting caught up in this mess." He frowned, he didn't like the idea of a child being brought into a middle of a war...

Nero, Sanctuary

Didn't really react just merely relaxed up against one of the pillars closing his eyes as he waited for Cosmos or whoever else to arrive.

Chaos, Throne of Chaos.
They were not the best warriors, but that didn't matter two of them were perfect for who Cosmos had picked while the others had their uses, their had been plenty of cycles where a much larger cast of warriors had shown their face and perhaps more will later in the war but for now the god known as 'Chaos' looked upon his warriors.  "Hear me mortals, you will carry out my will and destroy Cosmos's warriors, by any means necessary those among Cosmos are nothing but weak-hearted fools, warriors that are not fit."

"Some of them you may already know." Ironic that one of Cosmos's Warrior stood right before him. "Consider this a way of ending any 'petty squabbles' you may have with such filth, now go all of you carry out my will go to where the Warrior's of Cosmos would go, for we shall make the first move."

???
Somewhere a portal opened up as black mud of some sort began spilling from it and within that mud laid an entirely new group of enemies ready to destroy and interrupt this war entirely. These were no Warriors of Cosmos or Chaos.

Just pure corruption driven by the need to corrupt and destroy.

???

A swarm of shadow like creatures gathers and constantly moves throughout the land, consuming hearts always searching for this world's Keyhole after if it's open this world will fall, Heartless such mindless creatures, they were.

Yet together they were a threat for even the most stalwart warriors.

Shirou Emiya, Sanctuary

Looking at the new arrivals, he smiled softly before speaking "Quite, this isn't exactly the first war I've dragged into either." He said chuckling "Though I'm more than willing to help people." He said his full was confident, despite his rather average appearance, once again never judge a book by its cover perhaps he was the strongest among them, who knows after all? "Though thankfully it's just us involved in this war, there are no people to worry about getting caught up in this mess." He frowned, he didn't like the idea of a child being brought into a middle of a war...

Nero, Sanctuary

Didn't really react just merely relaxed up against one of the pillars closing his eyes as he waited for Cosmos or whoever else to arrive.

"Don't worry, i'm not as innocent as i appear to be." Elsa said, remembering her powers and would gladly show them what she could do. Lisa looked at everyone, finding them rather interesting, though she had seen a few more people that were just as powerful. When she saw Shirou frown, she decided to show him that she had her mother's powers. So with a small snap of her fingers, a Gaster Blaster appeared. It looked like the skeletal head of a monster, but it wasn't threatening anybody unless it saw somebody trying to hurt its master. The creature went to Lisa and purred softly against her. "Hehe, Mickey, that tickles." The little girl said, giggling.

Ezio and Cosmos sanctuary

"So this war you need warriors?  and we were sent here from different locations?"  Cosmos looked at the confused man.  not only was he not of the worlds similar to this one but he was from a time where magic was widely feared.  she knew he was strong though.  "Please all of you you must be vigilant.  not everyone was summoned to this place.  you may find more of my warriors in the feild.  please seek them out.  you must guard yourselves well.  go forth and seek out the warriors of Chaos.  and end this fight." Ezio was more confused then ever.  but a target is something he knew about.  something he could focus on.  it was time to pick them off.

Shana wandered off towards Melmond.  the place had seen better days.  "No torches to replace the damage done here.  what a strange world Alastor."  the pendent emanated.  "Indeed  we must find out more information but so far we have seen no one

~Nami and Link~

~Sanctuary~

Nami giggles and pets the baby Gaster Blaster. "What kind of creature is he?" She asked. Nami was curious about it. Link steps forward and smiles At Cosmos "I'm willing to help as well." Link then saw Elsa and Lisa, wondering how did they got here. He Doubt that Cosmos summoned them, especially the little girl. Nami walks towards the goddess to ask her something. "miss Cosmos? Did you summoned them?" She pointed at Elsa and Lisa. "i don't know if this is a good idea to bring them here."

~Charla and Xing~

~Throne of Chaos~

Charla smiles while grabbing the Boy's hair. "you better do what he said." Xing grunts painfully, struggling to get away from her. "what if I don't want to?!" Charla laughs a bit as she got an idea. "then I'll make you my little puppet. You really don't want that, do you? Destroy as many Cosmos' warriors you can. Even it's someone you know." Xing then gets furious as he Tries to push her away But failed. "i'm Still not interested!" He said. Charla chuckles a bit. "not my problem."

Edited by Yessie Maltese

-Throne of Chaos, Sasuke & Archer-

Sasuke grasped the woman's shoulder firmly Staring at her with his Sharingan flared. "You can fight amongst yourselves once Cosmos is defeated that or I can just strike you down myself here and now if you are going to continue only being a nuisance." He tightened grip before moving back... Xing shouldn't look at it like it was help because it surely wasn't. Sasuke made his way to the portal not commenting on where he went. Though presuming where he went he was going somewhere near Sanctuary.

Archer watched with amusement, "I'll be taking the place known as Melmond a reminder that we are splitting up." He looked over to Xing eyeing him for a moment, that one honestly doesn't have much of a chance, the fact he was even showing pity for the idiot proved that much. "I'll take the spiky-haired one with me." He commented dryly as if not even asking.

-Sanctuary, Shirou-
He had seen hell and the hells that came after the first... Yet a war like this could be the very end of a world, of just people living on it... To hell with that, he would never let it happen even if it cost him his entire body and soul... "I agree I'll help." He instantly commented his eyes filled with a look that one could really only called fearless and ready for war...

-Sanctuary, Nero-

"Yeah, what he said I'll help just sounds another Demon that has his sights set far too high." He commented crossing his arms.

"This is a Gaster Blaster, a creature with a really cool power. Show 'em, Mickey!" Lisa exclaimed, to which he nodded and started to charge up. Then just like that, a powerful laser came out from its mouth, passing everyone around it. Lisa hoped that they saw so that they knew not to judge. Elsa's jaw dropped, almost forgetting that her daughter was just as strong as she.

Cosmos and Ezio sanctuary

Cosmos smiled and was overjoyed.  "Thank you all of you.  i hope that you all do well in your journey."  Ezio went over to the group with the gaster blaster.  "in my world magic is feared but there seems to be a lot of people here that use it.

shana started to make her way towards the old chaos shrine.  "This place seems cold.  it really gives me the chills."  alastor ponders.  It seems to be part of a base."

~Nami~

~Sanctuary~

Nami smiles and bows to Cosmos politely. "we'll do our best, miss Cosmos." She said. She goes back to the others, wondering where should they go first.

~Charla and Xing~

~Throne of Chaos~

Charla chuckles quietly As she looks at Sasuke until he left. "Whatever." She then faced Archer, smirking as she pushed Xing to Archer. "fine, you can have him. And remember, Xing, if you don't destroy Cosmos and her warriors, I'll have no choice but to control that little brain of yours. You definitely don't wanna end up like Kefka's little toy, right? see ya later, kiddo." She then teleported to somewhere else. Xing sighs angrily. "Ohh just wait until I get my hands on you, you damn hag." He said himself quietly.

~Grace~

~Cornelia Plains~

after wandering around for a couple of minutes, Grace doesn't recognize this place. it reminds her of the day when her village was destroy as she looks at the sky. But she snapped out of it and find a way to go back home. "hopefully everyone isn't worried about me too much. Maybe I'll find someone else in here." She said as she starts searching.