Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Film Dead Men Tell No Tales -- Trailers and General Discussion

Duude, that banter was hilarious, and I'm one of the many people who really wants to see the rest of the Pirates franchise make its way into the Kingdom Hearts series! I really hope this is the case!

And well, I'm gonna do a complete runthrough of all the Pirates films once Dead Men Tell No Tales releases on DVD

Hey my friend, I'll take it you must be even more excited than ever for Kingdom Hearts III now that Pirates is indeed surprisingly returning :) Man does that world look so unbungalieably epic! :)

Hey my friend, I'll take it you must be even more excited than ever for Kingdom Hearts III now that Pirates is indeed surprisingly returning :) Man does that world look so unbungalieably epic! :)

YESS!!!! Pirates was one of the old worlds I wanted to return to Kingdom Hearts III, and I'm so happy that this will be the case! The Caribbean looks like it'll be one of the most fun worlds to explore in the game, and I honesty cannot wait to explore it! :D

YESS!!!! Pirates was one of the old worlds I wanted to return to Kingdom Hearts III, and I'm so happy that this will be the case! The Caribbean looks like it'll be one of the most fun worlds to explore in the game, and I honesty cannot wait to explore it! :D

Not to mention that we get to play one of the most epic final battles in the history of cinema that can even possibly look and be even more unbungalievable than the actual movie itself with these current generation graphics. Let's pray that the original actors can return to reprise their roles like or unlike they did in AWE's game and Disney Infinity (Johnny Depp even returned for The Legend of Jack Sparrow game released on PS2/PC; have you and anyone reading this ever played/watched a play through of any of those Pirates games or any others such as the one which is aka Sea Dogs 2 for Original Xbox/PC? :)

Not to mention that we get to play one of the most epic final battles in the history of cinema that can even possibly look and be even more unbungalievable than the actual movie itself with these current generation graphics. Let's pray that the original actors can return to reprise their roles like or unlike they did in AWE's game and Disney Infinity (Johnny Depp even returned for The Legend of Jack Sparrow game released on PS2/PC; have you and anyone reading this ever played/watched a play through of any of those Pirates games or any others such as the one which is aka Sea Dogs 2 for Original Xbox/PC? :)

Oh yeah, definitely, the fact that we'll get to live out the maelstrom battle is probably gonna be one of the biggest highlights of the Caribbean! I honestly can't wait to see how breathtaking that battle will be in Kingdom Hearts III! :D

And well, Jack sounded practically like Johnny Depp, so if it isn't him, then the person voicing him is a very close sound-alike!

Oh yeah, I have Legend Of Jack Sparrow! Such a good game! :D