Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwilightSky15

Kingdom Hearts Orchestra (LA) Questions?

What is everyone going in clothes wise? I was unsure if I should go in a dress or if I should just wear my usual jeans, vans, and a KH t-shirt.

Also how early should I get there? I'm going to the performance on the 14th so should I get there an hour before the show and wait or...? I kind of want to make sure I get there early enough so I can get merch before they run out.

I am not going to the concert (*cries a lot*) but I would say you pick the dress since you would look nicer for a concert. However be sure to check the weather expectations since it can be tricky and, as an example, a windy day might ruin your day if you pick a dress. For the most comfortable experience as a fan event the most usual would be to take the jeans and KH t-shirt even tho it might look a bit more simple.

My recommendation: Make an ellegant and classy outfit with the jeans and KH T-Shirt so you might be comfortable enough but look nice to be in a concert. In other words make a ballance.

Hope I have helped out here :v

P.S. About time and taking your comments on buying merch and stuff I would be at least an hour early in the place. Ta-Ta

Well, if I were going to the concert, I would sport myself a KH shirt to proudly represent the KH series, and some comfy jeans or jogger type pants, which seem to be popular nowadays, and they're very comfy! And some nice, comfy shoes! But I would also love to go with my Sora cosplay, like I did for Comic-Con this past weekend! :3

Ultimately, it's up to you how you want to represent yourself, ya know?