Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Renegades' Legacy (Sign Ups and Discussion)

Your main Jojo lives in a certain location, right? Why not start from there?

Also, I don't think I'm quite ready. I can reply, but I won't be doing it as often and quickly as I usually do because of where I am, and this will go on for 10 days. Also, I'm not really familiar with the way characters speak in Jojo. 

Your main Jojo lives in a certain location, right? Why not start from there?

Also, I don't think I'm quite ready. I can reply, but I won't be doing it as often and quickly as I usually do because of where I am, and this will go on for 10 days. Also, I'm not really familiar with the way characters speak in Jojo. 

They speak outrageously and do outrageous poses, basically men doing photo shoots and posing.

Like I said before, this takes place after Part 6. So I kinda want to stay true to what happens afterwards.

yeah but what i mean is, should the location they are at be fictional? or do you want the location to be real like New York City for example?

yeah but what i mean is, should the location they are at be fictional? or do you want the location to be real like New York City for example?

I think he's trying to say, that since Part Six ends in Florida, he wants to continue where it left off sort of. Not sure what town, he may make one up.

I think he's trying to say, that since Part Six ends in Florida, he wants to continue where it left off sort of. Not sure what town, he may make one up.

....Oh yeah. I could do that. xD That didn't come to mind.

Hey guys! Here's an IMPORTANT update...

So here's the thing: This whole concept wasn't originally planned to be an RP, but instead designed to be like an actual Part in the series with originally created characters and such.

Unfortunately, this does not transition well into the RP version. Due to having to change the plot and cut out A BUNCH of characters for this one RolePlay, I found myself struggling on where to go further on.

In conclusion: I have decided to head back into the thinking chamber and figure out a proper way for us to have a Bizarre RP. Just give me some time guys! ;)

Hey guys! Here's an IMPORTANT update...

So here's the thing: This whole concept wasn't originally planned to be an RP, but instead designed to be like an actual Part in the series with originally created characters and such.

Unfortunately, this does not transition well into the RP version. Due to having to change the plot and cut out A BUNCH of characters for this one RolePlay, I found myself struggling on where to go further on.

In conclusion: I have decided to head back into the thinking chamber and figure out a proper way for us to have a Bizarre RP. Just give me some time guys! ;)

So is it canned or on hiatus?