Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Deimonk

Theory: Terranort goes to the future, he is not the Apprentice [SPOILERS]

Hey there, I don't know if there is any dedicated post to crazy theories but here goes one that's been crossing my mind lately, idk if it will make sense when I write it. Let's go.

In Birth by Sleep, we see at the end that an almost dead Xehanort inside Terra's body (I'll cal him Terranort from now on) is ''found'' by Ansem the Wise (I'll simply call him DiZ from now on) thanks to Braig

08f76ee290dfa55d6e71ef4c78d5e9c6.png?v=6

When he is found, he is exactly Terra but with white hair and xehanort eyes.

Then, a few cutscenes later we see this guy

tumblr_ly7sgcX4sw1qlesrc.gif

He doesn't look like Terra anymore. What happened between these two moments? Here I go...

Before his fight with Aqua, Terranort doesn't remind who he is and his eyes are glowing yellow, so it dosen't make sense to say that the brown eyes are because of the amnesia.

Now, after the fight with Aqua when Diz asks him about his name, he says he is Xehanort, so it seems stabbing himself was useful, he now reminds.

Then they take him inside the castle. Here comes the thing.

¿What if just after a short time after recovering from the fight, Young Xehanort arrived to Radiant Garden to take Terranort (with or without amnesia) to the future for recruitment to the true Organization XIII?

And then to fill his place on the present, he leaves another Young But Not That Young Xehanort (same age than Terra), like the one we see in the GIF with Braig. Because come on, that dude looks way more similar to a grown Young Xehanort than to Terra or even Terranort.

The mission of this Young But not That Young Xehanort would be to study how to split himself (and others) into Nobody and Heartless, granting that Xemnas and Ansem SoD would be born someday and on that way creating 2 more recruitments for the future Org XIII

This would explain why he didn't became a heartless/nobody after stabbing himself in front of Aqua, he didn't know how to do it.

But then in KH1 as Riku-Ansem he has a keyblade that easily creates both heartless and nobody if you stab yourself. He probably used it as an aprentice on himself... but then again we have seen him summoning and using the key of Master Xehanort against Braig, not the Riku-Ansem keyblade, so idk what to think

Of course there are other holes with this theory like:

If the brown eyes are not caused by the amnesia ¿What's the reason behind them?

¿Why nobody in Ansem the Wise/DiZ facilities realizes how much he changes from when they found him to when he is considered an apprentice? 

The only one who seems to notice something is Braig in the moment of the GIF, when he says ''Hey... your'e not Terra''

He says that after looking closely at the brown eyes

¿Maybe he meant that the body of that person was not Terra's?

¿Why he has pointy ears but lacks the xehanort eyes, when Young Xehanort lacks the ears and has the eyes?

¿Why he steals Ansem's name?

¿Why Xemnas, who according to this theory would be created by a Young Xehanort's body and not Terranort, would talk to Aqua's armor as a ''friend''?

Well, we know Xemnas memories before his time as an apprentice are damaged, so maybe even if he doesn't comes from Terra he thinks he is in someway related to that person who arrived to the castle with a strange armor. But then again, if the amnesia was fake, why Xemnas has memory issues

I think that's everyting what do you think xD and sorry, english is not my main language

Edited by Deimonk

i would say it's the same person and the reason he looks different in that gif is because some time passed. that scene was how they tried to show the connection between Terra-Xehanort and the Apprentice Xehanort we learned about in KH2.

basically to say, "And this is who he grew into! Ta da!"

i would say it's the same person and the reason he looks different in that gif is because some time passed. that scene was how they tried to show the connection between Terra-Xehanort and the Apprentice Xehanort we learned about in KH2.

basically to say, "And this is who he grew into! Ta da!"

Yeah, some time passed but Braig and the others look exactly the same. And I don't think time passing will make the eyes go from yellow to brown

In Kingdom Hearts (anime in general) the hairstyles can give you clues about the characters, they neves change without a reason. Here I don't see the reason (unless he is Xehanort from other time) because after becoming Terranort the hairstyle was still the same. 

Anyway I think it would be way better to have Xemnas as a corrupted/amnesic Terra who eventually turns into an anti hero, but with all the time travel shit I see them being capable of this

Apprentice Xehanort has the same face model as Terra-Xehanort. The only difference is the eye color and the hairstyle. Yeah, his eye color changing is definitely an unanswered question, but Apprentice Xehanort, Terra-Xehanort, and Terra all have the same exact faces. So, if your theory is true, then they'd have to explain why "Young But Not That Young Xehanort" has the same exact face as Terra lol

Apprentice Xehanort has the same face model as Terra-Xehanort. The only difference is the eye color and the hairstyle. Yeah, his eye color changing is definitely an unanswered question, but Apprentice Xehanort, Terra-Xehanort, and Terra all have the same exact faces. So, if your theory is true, then they'd have to explain why "Young But Not That Young Xehanort" has the same exact face as Terra lol

Hmmm...if that's true, are they the only characters who share that face model?

Every other character has their own exclusive face?

And what about Xemnas and Ansem? 

Anyway, Saïx body model was used for Young Xehanort in BbS too, so even if what you say is true, it might mean nothing

Hmmm...if that's true, are they the only characters who share that face model?

Every other character has their own exclusive face?

And what about Xemnas and Ansem? 

Anyway, Saïx body model was used for Young Xehanort in BbS too, so even if what you say is true, it might mean nothing

Yeah, they are the only ones who share that face model. Xemnas and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness have different faces. Xemnas looks like an older Apprentice Xehanort with longer hair. And Ansem, Seeker of Darkness doesn't has the same face as Apprentice Xehanort, but a different head shape. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness' head shape is more round. He's also a lot shorter than Xemnas. Not sure what the reason for these differences between Apprentice Xehanort and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness is, but the differences between Apprentice Xehanort and Xemnas clearly show that Xemnas is meant to look like an older Apprentice Xehanort.

And I think having the same face model definitely means more than having the same body model. Especially considering all of the unmasked Seekers of Darkness in DDD all share the same body model, which of course doesn't mean anything other than the fact Nomura wants their identities hidden to the players.

Edited by Elfdemon_

Xemnas and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness have different faces. Xemnas looks like an older Apprentice Xehanort with longer hair. 

To me Xemnas looks younger than Apprentice Xehanort, just to me

Ansem, Seeker of Darkness doesn't really look like anyone specific; he just looks like he'd be a Xehanort of some kind. He just sort of molded the Riku body he was possessing into one that looks more to Xehanort's likeness.

Okay, so... why Sora Donald and Goody identify him as the man in the portrait

Xehanorttableau.png

And I think having the same face model definitely means more than having the same body model. Especially considering all of the unmasked Seekers of Darkness in DDD all share the same body model, which of course doesn't mean anything other than the fact Nomura wants their identities hidden to the players.

You mean the masked ones?

Edited by Deimonk

To me Xemnas looks younger than Apprentice Xehanort, just to me

Xemnas is way taller than Apprentice Xehanort and has a more muscular body. He has the same face as Apprentice Xehanort, except it's wider. And he has the same hairstyle as Apprentice Xehanort, except it's longer. Because he's aged and had his hair grow out. If you make his hair brown and his eyes blue, he looks exactly like a Terra that's aged 10 years with longer hair because it grew out. Because that's what he is. He's Terra's body, but aged 10 years, and with silver hair and yellow eyes. Nomura has even said "He seems about 30 years old?"

Okay, so... why Sora Donald and Goody identify him as the man in the portrait

Xehanorttableau.png

My bad, just compared Ansem, Seeker of Darkness with Apprentice Xehanort, and they have the same face. They have different head shapes though. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness' head is more round.

You mean the masked ones?

Yeah.