Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Deytiquez

The True Name of the Master of Masters and My Reply to the Reincarnation Theory

Wow, this was one well thought, professionally written article! I have to say friend, you really have great grammar and a great way of explaining things, I'm impressed!

And well, concerning the identity of the Master Of Masters, I also believe that his true name is Superbia, or as you said, an abbreviated version of the name! At some point we'll find out his name, I'm sure of it! And honestly, I've never thought of the current characters in the KH series to be reincarnations of the Foretellers. Each group is their own set of people, in my opinion! But you could be onto something with the Foretellers being brought back as the Seekers Of Darkness! That'd be very badass!

Also, I find it pretty awesome how one can be able to see Kingdom Hearts as an allegory of Christian faith. That's something to think about! :)

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Just thought I’d let you know that you really hit a lot of the same thoughts I’ve been having. Since purchasing 2.8 and reopening my desire to understand Nomura’s story telling process, I have stumbled upon my faith and my love of Kingdom Hearts intersecting. Well done in your analysis. I think you may want to consider how the Master is Masters and the story of the fire tellers may be related to the fall of Satan and the angels. I think there is something related possibly.

There were indeed Twelve Guardians of Light, that being Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Axel, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy(although Donald and Goofy aren't Keyblade wielders, Yen Sid said they could count...). Sora sacrificed himself again in KHIII and Re:Mind, pointing to his Christ-like figure.

I wonder who the Master of Masters will turn out to be: the devil character? or the God character? Is he really planning the destruction of the World or is he trying to save it? Now when I think about it, it might have not been completely wrong that he didn't stop the Keyblade War. He had the power to stop such thing, but if he stopped every single catastrophe, then life would be kind of dull. If he was truly evil, then how could someone like him have access to the χ-blade? 

Skuld did tell [Player]'s Chirithy that she told everyone that there was going to be a war in hopes of saving them, but no one believed her, similar to how Christians hope to save others from the rapture.

I remember when I first read this, I was completely blown. This was an amazing article!

Edited by Double OKP