Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

~Drawing Request~ Feel Free to Ask a request :3

I saw Kairi's new dress and I don't really like it.  I was hoping they would at least give her a skort or scooter or whatever that skirt/shorts combo is called.  Can you draw something like that?

Yeah i think so. And i do like her new dress. At least we got something new. ;w;

Yeah i think so. And i do like her new dress. At least we got something new. ;w;

Yeah, it would be interesting to have something that has the hood, a skort and an all around mixture of her KH1 and KH2 outfits.

You know, I just though of something else; I drew my own boss Dream Eater called Kingabocky, and it looks just a TEENSY bit messy to me. Is it okay if I ask for YOUR take on it?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/16de/f/2018/127/0/3/kingabocky_by_herotrainer7-dcay97s.jpg

You know, I just though of something else; I drew my own boss Dream Eater called Kingabocky, and it looks just a TEENSY bit messy to me. Is it okay if I ask for YOUR take on it?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/16de/f/2018/127/0/3/kingabocky_by_herotrainer7-dcay97s.jpg

Yeah sure. I'll see what i can do. :)

I am doing a bit with your drawing.  I hope you like it.  I'll post it in my own art thread.

Hey, Yessie! How's the progress on your Kingabocky going?

Still working on it. I'm also trying to finish the older requests and commissions as well as soon as possible. Forgive me for being so slow. Lol >.<

I have another request! I'd like for you to draw Spider-Man in his Iron Spider suit from Avengers: Infinity War, if you're able! This is how he looks like!

avengers-infinity-war-iron-spider-man-st

I'll leave the pose up to you! Draw him however you want, I'm just curious to see how you would draw him in your art style! I'd appreciate it! :D

post-57961-0-65499600-1532038544_thumb.png

Here's Spider Man! :D

Still working on it. The body, legs and arms was quite tricky to draw. ;w;b

Well, just keep doing you. Take however much time you need. Is it at least possible to show a preview?

Yeah it's possible if i have enough time.

I am trying to get better at art and writing myself.  Do you have any tips?  Also, I might want to make some requests if that is okay.  Can you draw Kingdom Hearts Goofy versus Organization XIII Max?  Max wields Arthur's Excalibur from Sword in the Stone while Goofy is in his KH1 attire.