Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
matteso586

The Heartless Show

I've been thinking. What would happen if there's a fanfic that acts as a parody of the Kingdom Hearts series. The life of a Heartless looking a bit more mundane. About a trio of Heartless, each named Shade, Sam, and Fred. Their main workplace set in a cavern near The Great Maw. This also acts as an idea.

Main Characters

Shade: A Shadow. Self proclaimed leader of the group. A running gag involves him expressing annoyance that Sam and Fred are the ones getting payed, while he isn't.

Sam: A Soldier. The "brains" of the group. Sam tends to worry about the group getting punished by their bosses because of disappointment and/or failure. He also gets mad if Shade or Fred make a promise that they can't keep.

Fred: A Large Body. The meat head of the group. Stupidity on the level of Patrick Star or Boom Knuckles.

Recurring Characters

Mr. Slash: An Invisible. Shade, Sam, and Fred's manager. He keeps his employees in line in order to please whoever they're serving at the moment.

Doug: An Armored Knight. The annoying co-worker. Not very good at being helpful.

Carla: A Hot Rod. Acts like an aggressive cop. When Shade, Sam, and Fred do something that seems crazy, she tries to get them arrested. Every time they manage to get away from her, she does donuts. "That's it! I'm doing donuts!"

Dang, you know that I was actually thinking of a concept very similar to this? In my case, I would title the story Life As A Heartless: A Kingdom Hearts Story. It would follow a Shadow Heartless named Bob as he writes in a journal the everyday occurrences in his life, and how it's like to live as a Heartless. The story would cover a variety of different things of a Heartless's life, and it would be a comedic sort of thing. Dang, our ideas are too similar! xD

Looks like great minds think alike!

Okay... Well anyway. Here are a few episode concepts I have in mine.

1. While watching Sora & Leon do battle in Traverse Town from the rooftops, the trio reminisce their first day on Mr. Slash's faction.
  2. Mr. Slash assigned Shade, Sam, and Fred as bouncers for a rave party in the Underworld. Since Doug messed up by letting a non-Heartless in. Soon afterwards, Hades shows up and orders the trio to go park his chariot. But they (mostly Shade) took it out on a joyride instead. However, they accidentally killed a tied up Alice (whom Hades is offered to keep an eye on), literally bumped into Carla, and ran over a Rabid Dog. In the end, when the trio returned, Hades gets upset that he noticed a scratch on his charot.
  3. Shade, Sam, and Fred need to revive Alice, or else Mr. Slash will fire them. Or worse, Maleficent will shrink them down to size, and feed them to Diablo.
  4. After Fred gets poisoned by a Black Mushroom, Shade and Sam seek out the "Jungle Queen" (who is a Bouncywild) to find a cure.
  5. The cavern gets infested with Nightwalkers. So Mr. Slash orders the trio to get rid of them. In the end, the Nightwalkers are driven away by an ancient weapon (which is actually a crossbow), but not before putting the cavern under a curse.

so basically the team rocket of the kingdom hearts universe? :P

You could say that. But with two major differences. This trio doesn't waste their time stalking the main heroes. And they don't put on painfully obvious disguises.

Okay... Well anyway. Here are a few episode concepts I have in mine.

1. While watching Sora & Leon do battle in Traverse Town from the rooftops, the trio reminisce their first day on Mr. Slash's faction.
  2. Mr. Slash assigned Shade, Sam, and Fred as bouncers for a rave party in the Underworld. Since Doug messed up by letting a non-Heartless in. Soon afterwards, Hades shows up and orders the trio to go park his chariot. But they (mostly Shade) took it out on a joyride instead. However, they accidentally killed a tied up Alice (whom Hades is offered to keep an eye on), literally bumped into Carla, and ran over a Rabid Dog. In the end, when the trio returned, Hades gets upset that he noticed a scratch on his charot.
  3. Shade, Sam, and Fred need to revive Alice, or else Mr. Slash will fire them. Or worse, Maleficent will shrink them down to size, and feed them to Diablo.
  4. After Fred gets poisoned by a Black Mushroom, Shade and Sam seek out the "Jungle Queen" (who is a Bouncywild) to find a cure.
  5. The cavern gets infested with Nightwalkers. So Mr. Slash orders the trio to get rid of them. In the end, the Nightwalkers are driven away by an ancient weapon (which is actually a crossbow), but not before putting the cavern under a curse.

This is a pretty neat and hilarious idea! I say that you go for it, man! The sky's the limit! Write down this awesome parody and post it here for all to see! I'm sure every one of us would enjoy it! :D

I would, but I don't have that big of an imagination.

Well, you never know until you try! Besides, with the descriptions you've given of your idea, you're already displaying imagination as is! So I say that you go for it and write it! You may be surprised by what your mind cooks up! :D

Well, I think that after I'm finished writing my current story, I'm going to go ahead and write the story idea I talked to you about in this thread. If I decide to go for that, you can see how my story is, and maybe that would give you an idea on how to make yours, ya know? :)