Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Joey Mancini

KHUX Lauriam and the MoM

So I've noticed recently that in the Anniversary art for KHUX Lauriam is holding a dandelion outstretched, and in the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 box art the Master of Masters is also holding a dandelion (albeit not the same way as Lauriam). And yes, I know Lauriam "is" a dandelion and that may be why he's holding it in the artwork; but, why intentionally draw two different characters basically doing the same thing if they have no connection with one another? Thoughts?

post-73716-0-49806300-1524072255_thumb.jpg

post-73716-0-95236800-1524072269_thumb.jpg

I think it has different meanings. MoM is the one who decided who will be a dandelion, but Lauriam pretty much decided it for himself. He wasn't chosen but he has put himself into that position.

It wouldn't make sense that both are the same person if this is what you are thinking.

I think it has different meanings. MoM is the one who decided who will be a dandelion, but Lauriam pretty much decided it for himself. He wasn't chosen but he has put himself into that position.

It wouldn't make sense that both are the same person if this is what you are thinking.

Hopefully, we find out what the meaning is.

Okay!!! So, I think it was the different things!

Lauriam and Master of Master are both holding into Dandelions from "Kingdom Hearts: Union X(cross)" and "Kingdom Hearts X(chi): Back Cover" HD movie!

So, here's how it looks! Master of Master have discovered the 5 legendary foretellers and Luxu has a role about the lost pages of the ancient Book of Prophecies and the Black Box.

And ever since Terranort have splitting into 2 persons: Lord Ansem (as Xehanort's heartless) and Lord Xemnas (as Xehanort's nobody) and create the members of Organization XIII, Lauriam has become Marluxia as part of his plan to capture Naminé.

And it's been over a decades since the fall of Organization XIII at the hands of Sora and Riku, Marluxia has been turned himself back to being Lauriam, again and he was joined by Young Xehanort as create the splitting versions of himself to many worlds for being travel through time.

Now, thanks to Nomura, Lauriam is the true name of Marluxia and Lauriam has a new members of the Real Organization XIII, like Young Xehanort, Braig, Lord Ansem, Lord Xemnas, Vanitas and Master Xehanort as himself.

So, that explains a lot!

This is a pretty good explanation. Because we all know that Streli-chan was supposed to be the one who would round out the new Foretellers, but since her murder, Lauriam took her place! So your explanation makes sense!