Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, this is something that I wanted to do, and it's something really simple, and something I know many people would've wanted to see! So then, I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead present to you...

It would've been pretty badass, eh? :3

as cool as the Idea is but I think all the Marvel TV shows will be never anything more than spin offs that are influenced by what happens in the movies. Though It woult be cool if there was something within the TV shows that would influence the movies in some way like for exampel the dragon bones in the season Finally of the defenders

Yeah afaik there isn't much connection between the movies and the shows, which kinda sucks. Makes the Universe not as cohesive

but if they do connect then that's more stuff to potentially watch lol

They actually do connect, the thing is that the Defenders work separately from the Avengers, and since the Avengers are more like globe-trotting heroes, the Defenders are more street level, grounded heroes that stick to New York, ya know? In all of the shows, there's always a reference to the films in some shape or form, so they do have that connection, which makes the overall MCU just all the more amazing! :)

as cool as the Idea is but I think all the Marvel TV shows will be never anything more than spin offs that are influenced by what happens in the movies. Though It woult be cool if there was something within the TV shows that would influence the movies in some way like for exampel the dragon bones in the season Finally of the defenders

Actually, the MCU TV Shows are closely connected to the cinematic universe! In one Episode of Season 1 of Jessica Jones, a woman who tries to kill Jessica explains to her the hatred that she has for people with abilities like her, and that she hates them all ever since the invasion of New York, of the Chitauri. The description was very detailed, and that's just one of many Easter Eggs that appear in the MCU TV shows. They do connect, but they are disparate from the films in the sense that the Defenders are ground level heroes, whereas the Avengers face globe threatening threats, ya know?

Actually, the MCU TV Shows are closely connected to the cinematic universe! In one Episode of Season 1 of Jessica Jones, a woman who tries to kill Jessica explains to her the hatred that she has for people with abilities like her, and that she hates them all ever since the invasion of New York, of the Chitauri. The description was very detailed, and that's just one of many Easter Eggs that appear in the MCU TV shows. They do connect, but they are disparate from the films in the sense that the Defenders are ground level heroes, whereas the Avengers face globe threatening threats, ya know?

I lnow they are Connected but no one has yetade reference to Shows in the movies, sorry if that wasnt clear enough