Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HarLea Quinn

Looking For KHX Team Help!

To be honest, I think it'd be awesome to be a contributor because I'm so addicted to the series and I really like to write. However, because of real-life constraints, I don't know how much time I'd be able to dedicate.

So good luck to anyone who applies!

I would love to become a part of the KH13.com team! However, I'm only eighteen and have yet to attend college for journalism, but this would be a dream job of mine. If time were not the deadline as Kingdom Hearts comes to an end, I would be much less wary of attempting to apply for this position. 

If given the opportunity, I would contribute as much as I could to the team in any way possible. 

Can I start off by saying that it would be an honor to have the opportunity to participate in joining the KHX Team. Sadly I’m only 18 with entry college experience who’s willing to learn and grow with the team and expand my knowledge of writing. Kingdom Hearts is hands down my favorite game series. I know everything there is to know about the game and would be a great asset to the team.

I have been an active contributor to the KH community in the past and present. I have run a prominate KH Instagram page throughout the past couple of years called @Kingdom_Hearts_Forever. My account is a base for fans to come for the newest information as well a place for fans to form discussions. Due to this, I already am always on the lookout for the newest KH information and I am an active user and player of KH UnionX. My job is to find and translate new updates about KH in the quickest and easiest way possible.

I am also proficient at writing and language arts. I am taking creative writing classes in college at the moment and have won multiple essay contests.

I would love to be apart of this KH community as a contributor and if given the chance, I know I can be a great help.

Hope to speak with you soon and may your heart be your guiding key,

Lauren

I've been a big KH fan for about 10 years now, I play both versions of KHUX (Global and JP) and I'm the leader for my JP party. As a result, I always have an eye on the latest news on the games, and I've been playing in JP for over a year.

I work as a self employed freelance artist, and dedicate most of my fanart to the series. I have plenty of time and I'm online for the majority of my day. I have experience handling different social media as a result of promoting my work, and good writing and communication skills.

I'm fluent in English even though it's not my first language. I use it on a daily basis on social media, and it's the language that allows me to connect with other KH fans around the world. I also can write and understand basic Japanese. 

Overall, I'm very enthusiastic about KH and I'd love to contribute to the KH13 community! 

Thank you so much for this opportunity, I hope to hear back from you ^^

Hello!

My name is Bearybear and I’ve been obsessed with Kingdom Hearts for about 7 years now. I started when I was 8 and never stopped!! I’ve written a few unpublished novels and take creative writing and honors english at my high school. As soon as I wake up everyday I check for any Kingdom Hearts news and updates, and use your site to do so. I finally created an account on here today to apply for this, and there are so many talented people I’ve seen on here! I have a LOT of spare time on my hands and use some to animate a little movie I’ve been working on involving KH in MikuMikuDance. As far as my Japanese goes, I don’t understand it well, except for when I translate models using Google translate xD I’m also an experienced Union X player that’s active everyday. So that’s a little bit about me, thanks for reading this!

~Bearybear