Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
IAMME

"The new seven hearts"

So larxene said that she's following Elsa because "Maybe she's one of the seven pure lights we need.  The new seven hearts."  - said the awesomest org 13 person ever.

Larxene and the gang are looking for new seven hearts? So does that mean that there are more than the original 7 princesses of heart shown in kh1? Maybe so? Cuz there was the original organization which was supposed to be the 13 seekers, but that plan was scratched and so we got new ones (some new).  But that's different cuz they can be easily replaced.  And don't they already have the 7 keyblade wielders to to fight if the princesses didn't? Wats going on?  What does xehenort have planned.

I.e., an @$$pull. :rolleyes:

Honestly, they probably wanted a reason to add the new princesses to the seven princesses (if the new hearts are princesses, but I'm gonna guess they are). I'm not gonna complain because there have been multiple new princesses added to the lineup and it's now a brand. I can see why they wanted to do it.

I'm almost certain she is talking about the guardians of light and not actually new princesses of heart. They need 7 hearts of light and if sora and friends don't get enough they will go after the 7 princesses or find people with a strong enough light to fuse with the 13 seekers of darkness.

Edited by Hyper-Rushe