Sign in to follow this  
alpha13a

only for clear, the argument Atlantis

Considering that atlantis, in addition to the underwater areas, offers mechanics with steem punk vehicles and golems, a possible princess of  heart (kida) , several references to the heart, and a giant enemy the leviathan .

Do you think he still has some chance?

Oh man I totally forgot about that "The Heart of Atlantis" in the movie. In my opinion, Atlantis would be a great addition to the Kingdom Hearts series, especially if they decided to use the "Heart of Atlantis" concept in Kingdom Hearts 3. 

If anything it would be interesting if the Atlantis world (if put in kh3) was located inside the realm of darkness with their crystal being the cornerstone of darkness.

Considering that atlantis, in addition to the underwater areas, offers mechanics with steem punk vehicles and golems, a possible princess of  heart (kida) , several references to the heart, and a giant enemy the leviathan .

Do you think he still has some chance?

There's always a chance. The only one I think is almost certainly for sure not happening is Treasure Planet. But I'm gonna lower my expectations a little bit. I do personally think movies like The Jungle Book and Princess and the Frog have more of a chance. But who knows.