Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary Part 1: Release Date, Gameplay Mechanics, World Reveals And More!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So then, with E3 now ended, there's tons of amazing info to dig into that we got regarding Kingdom Hearts III at said event! We're all still reeling from the epicness, and well, I just wanted to compile what we got into two summary videos, the first part of which I will leave here for you all to see! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, invite you to join me! Enjoy! :D

There's so much excitement and hype! I'm really happy with all the info we've gotten so far, and I can't wait to witness more Kingdom Hearts III epicness in the coming months! :D

After all that revelation of worlds, more a story details, and new gameplay, this is how I feel,

Haha, yep, it's just so exciting and amazing and awesome to know that we have all this info available to us, and it's truly amazing to know that we finally have a release date for the game! All of this just feels so surreal, and I can't get over how awesome the game is gonna be! Truly, Nomura, Disney and Square outdid themselves this year at E3 with their epic Kingdom Hearts III showcase! :D