The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary Part 2: Story Details, Disney Worlds, Deluxe Editions And More!

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? I hope all of you are having a fine afternoon! So then, I was supposed to have made this topic a few days ago, but I've been quite busy these past few days! But anyways, even with the slight delay, here's my second and final part of my Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary! Here I discuss story details, the importance of the Disney worlds in the game, the Deluxe Editions we'll get, and more! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, hope you enjoy! :D

The hype for this game is real! :D

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? I hope all of you are having a fine afternoon! So then, I was supposed to have made this topic a few days ago, but I've been quite busy these past few days! But anyways, even with the slight delay, here's my second and final part of my Kingdom Hearts III E3 2018 Summary! Here I discuss story details, the importance of the Disney worlds in the game, the Deluxe Editions we'll get, and more! I, The Friendly Neighborhood Webhead, hope you enjoy! :D

The hype for this game is real! :D

Wait that is your voice? PRETTY COOL!