Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Here is my wishlist for the next Kingdom Hearts saga.

1. New Characters.

Nomura did say that Sora will be the Main Protagonist in the entire franchise, but he may be lying, he lied to us before, he said that Kingdom Hearts III will be the end of Sora's story, I just want them to leave him out as the protagonist for once, and become a Supporting Character for the next saga, it is said that Disney wanted Donald Duck to be the main protagonist, while Square Enix wanted Mickey Mouse to be the Protagonist, Nomura wanted neither to be the main protagonist, and wanted a new and original character to be the protagonist, and that is Sora, Many fans wants to try a new and original character, rather than Sora, they did Roxas in 358/2 Days and the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, Ventus, Terra, and Aqua in Birth By Sleep, and they did Riku in Chain of Memories, the end of Kingdom Hearts II, and most of Dream Drop Distance. So after Kingdom Hearts III, I think it's time for a change, make Ven the protagonist, make Sora's child be the Protagonist, anything.

2. A better story.

The story seems confusing, I think that a new story might make more sense, in the ending of Kingdom Hearts III the Xehanort saga is coming to a close, and a new saga kicks off. And Nomura said that the ending will be hard to accept, I get the feeling that Xehanort will die, and he will succeed in his plan, but then again my 1st prediction of the ending, is that, the X-Blade shatters again, and everyone falls into a deep sleep, and Xehanort is dead forever, and if future trailers doesn't show Ventus, then an awoken Ven is going to be the main protagonist in the new saga, since Sora is going to be asleep for a long time, it might involve Ven finding the many X-Blade Shards, holding the hearts captive, and he needs to release them all by getting rid of the X-Blade once and for all, and stop it from being repaired by anyone else, however, if that doesn't work out with me, then the ending of the Xehanort Saga will have Sora will kill Xehanort's past self, and Xehanort dies in the present era, and everyone forgets the shit Xehanort caused, and goes home. (Not quoting the meme.)

3. Disney Characters that haven't appeared in any Kingdom Hearts games.

There are many characters I remember, that haven't appeared in the Kingdom Hearts series, so why not bring some characters in the games, especially from the Sequels, like some of the chararcters' kids, or any of the underrated characters from the underrated films, I would love to see that in the next Kingdom Hearts saga.

4. New worlds to explore.

It is one of the big thing in Kingdom Hearts, visit many of the Disney Films, there are so many Disney Films, and in Kingdom Hearts 2, some of the worlds follow the sequels, and there are new worlds to visit, so I think there are worlds I have in mind, some of the underrated films like Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Princess and the Frog, and some of the underrated films, and films that are known of today, such as Incredibles, and Zootopia, and even if Disney goes through with the Fox deal...OK maybe not that far, yeah maybe not that far, and they should return some worlds that follow the sequels, like if they return the Pride Lands, we might see Lion King II plot lines, and also if they return the Carribean, then I think we might see plot lines from Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. (On Stranger Tides sucks.) Also the worlds that I don't want would be Marvel and Star Wars worlds, it's just that they won't really work in Kingdom Hearts, they did Tron twice in both Kingdom Hearts II, and Dream Drop Distance, and they did Pirates of the Carribean in Kingdom Hearts II and they're doing it in Kingdom Hearts III, both of those movies were Live Action films, but seriously, who really wants Marvel and Star Wars?

That's all I have got right now. What do you want in the next saga?

Edited by Thunder Keyblade Master

It'd be great if Disney characters that didn't make it before to appear now on next installments, but I'm not so sure about it since Nomura may want to focus more on recent Disney productions. Nonetheless, we still have those Disney worlds that are very important to the saga, like Olympus Coliseum and Disney Castle, so we may get maaany more new characters from them. 

About the story, I wouldn't mind it being convoluted again for the sake of having a very epic new saga, but yeah. An epic saga doesn't need complex plots. Just some linear plots and many plots twists and such. Nonetheless, I'm okay with anything that Nomura-san may want to give us.

For the protagonist, on my opinion I'd love to see Sora returning on his role. In comparasion of strenght, Sora is still weaker than Terra, Aqua or Riku for example (after all he's not a Keyblade Master yet), sooo he can have many more adventures to master his abilities a lot. 

I'm sure that by the end of KH3, he'll already be a Keyblade Master. But he needs way more than that. Asides from being the one with a lot of heart strenght and much potential, he needs to master himself and show us his real powers. (Of course, in KH3 we'll see Sora quite strong, but not as strong as we must see him yet)

Anyway, that's my opinion xD 

I wonder that others members think about all of this too.