Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Ventus_

Quiz: How Many Secret Bosses are in the Entire Kingdom Hearts Franchise?

Quiz: How Many Secret Bosses are in the Entire Kingdom Hearts Franchise?  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Quiz: How Many Secret Bosses are in the Entire Kingdom Hearts Franchise?

The notion of secret boss is a bit blurry but, I'm counting 26.

5 in KH1.

15 in KH2. (if you include all data battles)

1 in 358/2 Days. (that wyvern guy which appears after you take 5 bosses down on a mission)

4 in Birth by Sleep. (If you count Monstro and No Heart)

And 1 in Dream Drop Distance, unless you count the special boss encounters on the portals, and I don't know how many are in the game.

I remember there is a "special encounter" on Re:Coded, but It's just a reskined enemy, as far as I remember. And sadly, there's no secret boss in CoM.

So, my answer doesn't fit any of the poll.

45 minutes ago, Cyberos000 said:

The notion of secret boss is a bit blurry but, I'm counting 26.

5 in KH1.

15 in KH2. (if you include all data battles)

1 in 358/2 Days. (that wyvern guy which appears after you take 5 bosses down on a mission)

4 in Birth by Sleep. (If you count Monstro and No Heart)

And 1 in Dream Drop Distance, unless you count the special boss encounters on the portals, and I don't know how many are in the game.

I remember there is a "special encounter" on Re:Coded, but It's just a reskined enemy, as far as I remember. And sadly, there's no secret boss in CoM.

So, my answer doesn't fit any of the poll.

BBS has 5 if you include Monstro: Eraqus Armour, No Heart, Vanitas Remnant, Mysterious Figure and Monstro.

I counted 25 altogether. But that wasn't including any in Days, Re:CoM or Re:Coded as I don't remember much about those games. It wasn't counting Monstro either.

With the one in Days and the one in Coded and Monstro, 28 would be the best guess.

4 minutes ago, Doco56 said:

BBS has 5 if you include Monstro: Eraqus Armour, No Heart, Vanitas Remnant, Mysterious Figure and Monstro.

I counted 25 altogether. But that wasn't including any in Days, Re:CoM or Re:Coded as I don't remember much about those games. It wasn't counting Monstro either.

With the one in Days and the one in Coded and Monstro, 28 would be the best guess.

I forgot Eraqus's Armor, for sure, and I checked, there's a "secret boss" on Re:Coded.