Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

21 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

I've only used Fire in KHII a handful of times. It's not terrible but it's completely outclassed by Reflect. Reflect I believe uses more magic but it's devastating. When you have to fight the Final Fantasy heroes in the Hades Cup, Reflect is great if they swarm you and practically takes Tifa out in two rounds. If you're lucky it can get Yuffie early too. So Reflect just makes Fire kinda meh for use.

Well, the tradeoff is that Fire, you get early game, and can start using it in fights like the cave fight in Land of Dragons, and it doesn't rely on having to time it against the enemies' attacks. Reflect doesn't get to be it at its most powerful until the end of the game, if I remember correctly.

When I was grinding for Final Form (and afterwards LV99 when I was making using of Gull Wing and EXP Boost), it was just faster to dispose of Nobodies with Fire. Reflect was something I only used if I was dealing with Snipers that already had a bullet out or Sorcerers.

12 minutes ago, dabestgamer said:

Reflect doesn't get to be it at its most powerful until the end of the game, if I remember correctly.

The final Reflect upgrade is obtained from beating the MCP. Considering that fight isn't available until you complete every second Disney trip, it's basically endgame.