Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Movies798

Countdown to Kingdom Hearts 3. III Days Left! (Aqua). I Will Save Her!

Morning everyone! I hope y'all doing excellent especially we're getting very close to the release day! I'm here for another Countdown and this time one my favorite Keyblade master makes her appearance! Yep that's right Aqua takes the third day spot! Aqua is one of my most favorite characters in the series due to her character design, her personality, and her character arcs in Birth by Sleep and 0.2 Birth by Sleep. Saving is one of my most highlights in Kingdom Hearts 3 and I can't to play it and see how it turns out. Just three more days left!

Countdown to KH3 No.3 Aqua.jpg

Nice drawing! It looks like Aqua is sailing through the water gracefully. It'll be great to finally pull her out of purgatory where she can then proceed to beat up a old man. Aqua's a cool character. It'll be great to see what future has in store for this Keyblade Master. Hopefully good things.

8 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

Nice drawing! It looks like Aqua is sailing through the water gracefully. It'll be great to finally pull her out of purgatory where she can then proceed to beat up a old man. Aqua's a cool character. It'll be great to see what future has in store for this Keyblade Master. Hopefully good things.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to see Aqua again. She's gonna to be one of my main drives when I play KH3. Lol.