Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
deplanet08

Favorite World in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Hey everyone. About to wrap up Kingdom Hearts 3 before too long but I just wanted to ask everyone what there favorite world is in kingdom hearts? It can be either a Disney world or an original world. For me, I find myself really enjoying San Fransokyo world because I have bias for the movie but also like that it feels a little more like an original setting for a Disney world in kingdom hearts because we have never gotten a huge city environment like this in kingdom hearts before. (I realize that the world that never might count for some but we hardly get to explore the city a whole lot in the other Kingdom Hearts games. Usually, we just stay in the castle.) Another favorite of mine is Kingdom of Corona because again I have a bias for the movie and I love forest environments so this world was just an absolute treat and shines in the graphics department. So what’s your favorite world in Kingdom Hearts 3?