Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iscreamer1

Sora's personality in the game

Most of us expected Sora to be more mature when then game came out, but right up until all the Disney Worlds are finished, he's still as comical and sarcastic than he was in KH II. 

When he told Xehanort about being a true leader after the battle, he sounded very mature and grown up. 

Any other opinions?

Personally for me, I've really enjoyed Sora so far in KHIII. His interactions with Donald and Goofy are extra entertaining this time around, and I love it. I also like when he stands up to the current Organization member he's currently dealing with. His dialogue's been great.

8 hours ago, Iscreamer1 said:

Most of us expected Sora to be more mature when then game came out, but right up until all the Disney Worlds are finished, he's still as comical and sarcastic than he was in KH II. 

SPOILERS: Click to reveal

When he told Xehanort about being a true leader after the battle, he sounded very mature and grown up. 

Any other opinions?

I believe this prove Sora is a healthy and balanced guy. He likes to be immature most of the time, but when it's time to get serious, he knows to stop goofing around.