Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yes, and from squares pov, KH3 is no longer or shorter than any other game in the series, so it's probably justified enough to them to have that much content

When I say content I mean the plot btw pain

While we're on the whole Bob the builder criticism kick, I've been thinking over how exactly it would be best to tie up all these loose ends from 17 years ago while still keeping KH3 in a relatively similar state to the one it's in now

It is hard

But I think what would have helped a lot is for all of the exposition about previous titles to just not be a thing

So with all that gone, instead of having one or two cutscenes where we mention who is gonna be rescued, actually show how the heroes are trying to achieve this

I still maintain a radiant garden side story with Riku and mickey would have been perfect, there's a lot of untapped potential there in the first place

Especially as Leon and Mickey seem to know of one another well enough

Ohh that would be really neat

Not necessarily having sora go to radiant garden and instead meeting up with them on his own accord (postgame) makes a lot of sense

phineYES

Super neat spin

Rather than handwave it by saying 'Oh xigbar told xemnas"

Oh gosh that would be so cool

It's not like I was asking KH3 to be amazing, but I did on some level think that it would be calling back to the whole series in small ways like this