Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Posted
Note: This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and may appear on our Discord server.
  • Replies 75.9k
  • Views 2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Like ok, KH2 is probably up there in top 3, can't deny it. Maybe BBS too
But like I just think in terms of consistency, it feels very solid. With some NOTABLE exceptions. la la la lalala
Ok to be honest, you know what 2 songs from that game are on repeat for me?
The themes from The Grid
Them shits fire
Also the the field theme from Hunchback world
That coda of the bells and choir live rent free in my head 14 years later dog
ok the dreamy Traverse Town field theme remix is cool too
.... and the Fantasia world
Ok fine fuck you Cole the whole soundtrack might be fire 😭
Like literally all the worlds themes are really good imo
Maybe a hot take but huuuuuge step up from BBS
Take it with a grain of salt though- I've always been very critical of the KH soundtrack after 2 Once Yoko stopped doing the whole soundtrack and mostly just character themes and bosses, I felt the general music took a hit.
I could see that. I'd argue that BBS is really the major downgrade, Re:coded isn't anything special either, but it's mostly just KH1 music again
Days soundtrack is imo better than BBS and recoded, but doesn't stand anywhere near close to KH2 or DDD for me
Coded has a couple good songs, id have to look at the soundtrack again but I know a couple stuck out to me
Even if Days didn't have Vector to The Heavens it would beat BBS lol I'd have to see where I stand on it vs Dream Drop tho
I only played Days once. Hell of a game though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top