Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

What are some specific instances of abnormal existences within the series? Like essentially anything that has a heart/body/soul and/or is counted as a person/existing that seemingly shouldnt

I've got Nobodies, Heartless, Lingering Will, Vanitas, Data/Replicas

Anything I'm missing?

The first notable example I can think of is Lingering Will. Even though Xehanort had control of his body, Terra was able to transmit his soul to his armor and control it as a body through sheer willpower. No one else has done something like that.

Lol. I'm counting them as just normal people since Yen Sid uses Donald as the example when describing the Heartless-Nobody life cycle, seemingly implying Donald and Sora are similar enough regarding personhood

Yea I've got that one

I was pretty sure he physically has Sora's, since thats generally how the Nobody cycle works. I was under the impression Roxas' form changed though because of Sora's relation to Ventus. So Sora's body with a metaphysical plastic surgery, was kinda my idea?