Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy_PacMan

Hello! Call Me Shaggy!

So, I heard about this site through a podcast titled "The Ansem Report", which in turn, I found through a simple search on Spotify because I was craving anything Kingdom Hearts while at work, since I don't have time to play Union Cross while adulting, and simultaneously wishing I was at home streaming KH2.

Kingdom Hearts is a big part of my life, and I don't know if I'd be the person I am today without Sora's huge amount of positivity and love for his friends somewhat motivating me to be a better friend and person in my own right. (Though a little Roxas pettiness/anger seeps out on the rare occasion someone  does happen to get under my skin). Even if my positivity and me openly crying led my ex to break up with me last summer, but let bygones be bygones. 

Anyway, I haven't been part of a forum since around 2011, so I hope I can get back in the groove through KH13!

Much love,

Shaggy

P.S. May your heart be your guiding key.

Hey there Shaggy, welcome to the site, I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Ah yes, the KH series is one that definitely has left a mark on many, myself included. Like you, KH is a huge influence in my life and has helped shape me into the man I am now! KH will forever hold a special place in my heart, and I'm very excited to see where the series goes now!

I hope you enjoy your time here! Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(\_/)

(._.)

c(")(")