Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nukara Rikova

Am I the only one who noticed that Sora has become a pretty attractive person?

I had a similar situation with the Steven Universe, in 1-5 seasons he was just a cute well-fed boy, but in "Future" I started to find him a pretty attractive guy.
  Sora he was just the same in KH1 just a cute kid, but in KH2 and KH3 he became very pretty. I like the fact that Sora is very pretty despite the fact that he has no model appearance. He is not a blond handsome like Riku and Roxas is not a hot guy like Axel and doesn't have a muscular physique like Terra.
And I like the fact that in KH1, Kairi chose Sora over Riku, and usually at her age, many girls are drawn to tall guys a little older than them, like Riku. Sora is first and foremost handsome in soul and Kairi saw this. Well, and then in addition to the "soul", this very "beauty" began to manifest itself and externally.))

On 4/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, Nukara Rikova said:

I had a similar situation with the Steven Universe, in 1-5 seasons he was just a cute well-fed boy, but in "Future" I started to find him a pretty attractive guy.
  Sora he was just the same in KH1 just a cute kid, but in KH2 and KH3 he became very pretty. I like the fact that Sora is very pretty despite the fact that he has no model appearance. He is not a blond handsome like Riku and Roxas is not a hot guy like Axel and doesn't have a muscular physique like Terra.
And I like the fact that in KH1, Kairi chose Sora over Riku, and usually at her age, many girls are drawn to tall guys a little older than them, like Riku. Sora is first and foremost handsome in soul and Kairi saw this. Well, and then in addition to the "soul", this very "beauty" began to manifest itself and externally.))

Depends on... Do I get arrested if I agree XD