Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 25, 20242 yr Hopefully scalpers dont up and go away with most of them lmaoCuz firetruck those guys honestly
June 25, 20242 yr I need to know the saIes figures of these kinds of coIIector's editionsthey're made for so many games but they're so expensive idk who's buying them at most I see peopIe buy Iike, basic steeIbook deIuxe editions
June 25, 20242 yr yeah I can see why Temenos was the hardest oneTemenos is a realist and sees how the world actually is and people don't like thatand it's really hard to portray thisthey did an insane job with his entire character writing
June 25, 20242 yr dude that’s me when I hear anything regarding upcoming game reIeases cIaiming to Iook good
June 25, 20242 yr you should play Octopath Traveler 2. It seems like you and Temenos have a lot in common 😌
June 25, 20242 yr Yeah that part sucksHopefully this is all some alien shit so we do see something cool
June 25, 20242 yr That hair cut is incredible.....I'm sorry, a Green Lantern show- on EARTH?If I wanted supernatural detective malarkey I'll watch Twin Peaks
June 25, 20242 yr Well sure but, we gwt that all the time in the comics- we rarely get anything for GL unless it's animatedI would have liked to have seen a LA Space story
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003