Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 26, 20242 yr 🤔Also am I tripping or are the new bots in astrobot literally not in the gameLike theres a trophy for itBut i only found the woman from bloodborneIdek how to free herFound her by accident too
June 26, 20242 yr For anyone that cares... when I was watching an ep of Steins Gate today via my physical (not on Crunchyroll) I noticed that there's an extra ep. Probably an OVA. So that means you'll have to wait until next week for my thoughts on it. Otherwise it would have been this week 😅 i mean i still need to watch the movie too... so...
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003