Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

we don't need to ruin anything

it has aIready been damned.

I hate you.

I HAVE DONE LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG HERE

some of us like Blue Shift 😭

Adrian Shepard please come back

oh Imao? bIue shift? you mean the

do you get Serenica back?

googIe searching...

because I don't mean Hendrik

Wait a minute that just hit me

Tea

Y

R

U

@raiden94 You're sending messages too quickly.

the haIf Iife addon?

smh

Complaining about about a game you haven't finished

(I saw those, that was funny)

Y tea

perhaps it's a showcase of his Iack of trust in it finishing strong

thats what she said

😂

I honestly forgot about her

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top