Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 8, 20251 yr it doesn’t affect me yet but if this thing turns out to be worse than the PS5’s personaIity-Iess grey hoIe that’s the onIy thing I’m ever gonna see
January 8, 20251 yr aII I saw for 6 years was botw 😔 (everyone has it’s grass idk)butbut I enjoy it =\fiiiiineI wiII now wait 😔IF YOU JUST REVEAL THE DUMBASS THINGMOTHERBOARD I’VE SEEN IT’S INSIDES
January 8, 20251 yr Make up your mindYou need it to come out so you can nitpick it“Oh the joycon isnt grey enough”
January 8, 20251 yr …….oh Iook at me I’m muki I can see the future NOOOO NOT TK (who is that)oh…..I wouId Iike to apoIogize
January 8, 20251 yr Oh but when I tell DaZ to be positive he doubles down harder >Hey man i know you're hyped for the Switch 2 but you don't have to be mean about it
January 8, 20251 yr The first Sonic movie is based on the first Sonic game? The second Sonic movie is based on Sonic 2 and 3? On which games is the third movie based on?I think I have seen Shadow in the trailer.
January 8, 20251 yr Its the truth lmao he takes what he says on such a “high note” like not everything is gonna be “bad” cuz you say its gonna be badGoing off YOUR assumptions about it is not really smartIts not even out and he’s made a conclusion like stop nitpicking and see what they do with it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003